<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          China allocates relief fund to flood-hit provinces

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2007-07-12 10:07

          BEIJING -- China's central government set aside 232 million yuan (about US$31.35 million) on Wednesday to finance the ongoing battle against floods in Anhui, Jiangsu, Henan, Hubei and Sichuan provinces.

          Chinese President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao urged local governments to try to improve weather monitoring, give priority to safety and properly relocate people in flood-hit areas.

          Cheng Dianlong, deputy director of the office of the State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters, said the emergency relief fund would be used to help relocate residents from the Mengwa Buffer Zone which was deliberately submerged on Tuesday to weaken the flood peaks of the Huaihe River.

          The operation has so far had little effect. At 4:00 a.m. on Wednesday, the water level at Wangjiaba was 29.59 meters. It fell slightly to 29.55 meters at noon but remains highly dangerous.

          At the request of flood-control and drought relief departments of Anhui and Jiangsu Provinces, the headquarters dispatched Wednesday 100 rubber boats, 900,000 woven sacks and 800,000 water-proof knitted fabric garments to the flood-ravaged areas.

          Cheng Dianlong said that this is the second worst flood on the Huaihe River since 1954, with hydrological stations along the river reporting water levels 2 to 3.5 meters above their warning marks.

          Some 488,400 people have been evacuated from the likely path of floodwater from China's Huaihe River, including 343,900 from Anhui Province.

          More than half a million people from the three provinces have been mobilized to patrol water dams and riverbanks around-the-clock to detect and prevent dangerous conditions. Twelve new risky conditions were detected on Wednesday.

          In the Yangtze River valley, four helicopters have been dispatched to help evacuate 658 people in Longchang County of Southwestern Sichuan Province. The 3,700 people trapped by flood water in Luxian County have been rescued and transported to safety.

          No critical dangers have been reported as the water level along the Yangtze River is receding, Cheng said.

          The central government also sent several working teams to flood-stricken areas to guide disaster relief work. One of the working teams, headed by civil affairs minister Li Xueju, arrived in Anhui on Wednesday.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品久久久久久久久毛片直播 | 老司机午夜福利视频| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 爱啪啪精品一区二区三区| 日韩精品亚洲 国产| 处破痛哭a√18成年片免费| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄| 国产一区一一区高清不卡| 91福利国产成人精品导航 | 粉嫩小泬无遮挡久久久久久| 国产三级视频网站| 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 人人妻人人添人人爽日韩欧美| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 中文字幕一区二区久久综合| 性做久久久久久久| 老色鬼在线精品视频在线观看| 无码日韩精品91超碰| 神马视频| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 国产主播一区二区三区| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 久久精品国产主播一区二区 | 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 亚洲国产韩国一区二区| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类无码无遮挡又大又爽又黄的视频 |