<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Police rescue 548 slave workers

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2007-06-16 09:05

          Police in Shanxi Province rescued another 80 slave laborers at brick kilns and other illegal workplaces, said a public security official on Friday.

          To date 331 people, including nine children, were freed in Shanxi, bringing the total number of slave workers rescued in China to 548, including 217 freed in the neighboring Henan Province.

          Shanxi has mobilized more than 14,000 police officers to raid more than 2,500 brick kilns, coal and iron mines across the province, according to Du Yulin, director with the provincial public security bureau.

          The local government is contacting the families and the hometowns of the victims.

          Twenty-four suspects have been detained.

          Du said authorities have been given a deadline of 10 days to investigate every brick kiln, coal mine, iron kiln and interview every worker personally.

          Du asked local authorities to crack down on illegal kiln owners and other criminals with a firm hand and punish officials according to law.

          If local officials fail to save all the people before the deadline, they will face chargers of dereliction of duty, Du warned.

          Shanxi launched a crackdown on Friday cracking on illegal workplaces. As of July 15, enterprises must have legal business licenses and migrant workers must register at public security bureaus, said Jin Shanzhong, deputy governor of Shanxi.

          Employers must provide necessary working and living facilities for their employees and pay salaries on time. No beatings, overtime work, or child workers are allowed, he said.

          Wang Dongji, Party branch secretary of Caosheng Village, is being investigated after his son was found to be an owner of the illegal brick kiln which forced 32 people to work under extremely cruel conditions.

          Other county-level officials involved in the case are also being investigated.

          Wang Bingbing, the kiln owner, and three taskmasters have been detained. Police are hunting for three other suspects in five provinces.

          Police have rescued 31 people from slavery at the kiln. One worker was allegedly beaten to death last November.

          China's central government will send a team of investigators to look into the use of "slave labor" at illegal brick kilns in central China, which has raised great concerns among the public.

          The Ministry of Labor and Social Security (MLSS), which will head the team, said preliminary investigations show the incident may involve abducted and forced labor.

          "The team will find out the truth as soon as possible, and we will go all out to rescue the workers who had been forced to work as slaves in the brick kilns," said Sun Baoshu, deputy minister of MLSS, on Friday.

          "The criminal offenders will be dealt with to safeguard the legal interests of the workers," Sun said.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 88久久精品无码一区二区毛片| 国产在线精品无码二区| 久久国产综合精品swag蓝导航| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| 国产爽视频一区二区三区| 97精品伊人久久大香线蕉APP| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 国产精品日韩av在线播放| 99RE8这里有精品热视频 | 最近中文字幕完整版| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 亚洲综合色区另类av| 亚洲精品久久久久国色天香| 线观看的国产成人av天堂| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽| 国产精品中文字幕第一区| 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看 | 国产精品一区二区三区四| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 免费看无码自慰一区二区| 综合在线 亚洲 成人 欧美| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 午夜毛片精彩毛片| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天| 波多野结衣在线精品视频| 国产普通话刺激视频在线播放| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| 欧美综合中文字幕久久| 91麻豆视频国产一区二区| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 亚洲a免费| 色AV专区无码影音先锋| 2021中文字幕亚洲精品| 日本伊人色综合网| 国产一区在线播放av|