<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Japan, China to engage in history disputes

          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2007-03-20 21:43

          TOKYO - Japanese and Chinese historians agreed on Tuesday to take up some of the thorniest disputes in joint studies of their war-torn history, including the Nanjing Massacre and Tokyo's Yasukuni shrine.

          The historians, 10 from each side, reached the agreement after two days of talks in Tokyo, part of the two countries' efforts to improve ties often strained by disputes over the past.

          "We want to avoid the studies ending up with both sides just expressing their views, so we agreed on the need to look into some common issues," said Shinichi Kitaoka, a professor at the University of Tokyo who heads the Japanese group.

          He told a news conference that the two sides also agreed their studies would look into how history is viewed and taught in each country.

          This year marks the 70th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre and the Marco Polo Bridge incident that led to full-scale war between Japan and China.

          Some Japanese historians say the 1937 massacre in Nanjing has been exaggerated, but China says the barbarity of the event is a fact and puts the death toll at 300,000. An Allied tribunal after World War Two estimated that around 142,000 were killed.

          Sino-Japanese relations were icy for much of the past half-decade, largely because of former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi's annual visits to the Tokyo Yasukuni shrine to war dead, which is seen by Beijing as a symbol of Japan's past militarism as it also honours some convicted war criminals.

          Koizumi's successor, Shinzo Abe, has tried to mend fences, visiting China in October just weeks after he took office and agreeing to the joint history study.

          While Abe has more recently triggered a diplomatic furore with his remarks about wartime brothels run by the Japanese military, the issue was not among those the two sides agreed to specifically take up, Kitaoka said.

          Abe said there is no proof that Japan's government or army forced women, mostly Asian, to serve Japanese soldiers in the brothels during World War Two.

          With Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao set to visit Japan next month, Abe has sought to quell the uproar by repeating that a 1993 Japanese apology to the "comfort women" -- as they are known in Japan -- stood, and expressing sympathy for their suffering.

          China has urged Japan to face up to its past, but has been restrained in its reaction to Abe's remarks.

          The historians, who held their first meeting late last year, plan to meet twice a year and aim to come up with a report in June of 2008.

          In addition to the contentious area of modern history, when Japan invaded and occupied parts of China from 1931 to 1945, the studies will also take up ancient and medieval history.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人精品午夜射精日韩| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 亚洲成色在线综合网站| 最新国内精品自在自线视频| 亚洲伊人久久成人综合网| 国产福利片一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 国产一区二区在线观看的| 任你躁国产自任一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区人| 亚洲成av人片在www鸭子| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看 | 90后极品粉嫩小泬20p| 国产午夜视频在线观看| 欧美日本在线| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 亚洲一区二区三区影院| 8848高清电视| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 亚洲aⅴ天堂av在线电影| 在线看片免费人成视频久网| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 精品国内自产拍在线观看| 久草热久草热线频97精品| 中文字幕无码av不卡一区| 国产成人综合在线女婷五月99播放 | 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 中文无码热在线视频| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码久久网| av 日韩 人妻 黑人 综合 无码| 国产免费一级在线观看| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 你懂的视频在线一区二区| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 激情欧美精品一区二区 |