<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Suspects of social security fund scandal held

          By Cao Li (China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-02-01 07:32

          SHANGHAI: Most of the suspects involved in the misappropriation of more than 3 billion yuan ($386 million) from Shanghai's social security fund have been turned over to judicial departments for prosecution, Mayor Han Zheng was quoted by the Shanghai Securities News as saying.

          Prosecutors' offices in Shanghai, Jilin and Anhui provinces are working on the case, Han said during the ongoing Shanghai Municipal People's Congress.

          In addition to the 11 suspects in Shanghai, authorities in Jilin and Anhui are dealing with about a dozen others.

          Han said all of the suspects had been involved in influence peddling and bribery.

          "They did not simply get out of the line," Han was quoted as saying.

          "They abused power for their own gain, sought bribes and received bribes."

          In July, investigators discovered that 3.45 billion yuan had been misappropriated from Shanghai's social security fund, which is meant to cover a population of 12 million people, for illegal loans and investment.

          A company operated by the municipal labor and social security bureau illegally lent the money to Shanghai Feidian Investment Development Co Ltd, a company controlled by business tycoon Zhang Rongkun, who ranked No 16 on the Forbes China Rich List in 2005. Zhang was the first person arrested in the scandal, which eventually ensnared Shanghai's former Party chief, Chen Liangyu.

          For his role in the scandal, Chen, 59, became the highest level Party official to be sacked in more than a decade.

          Shanghai set up a work panel to help central government investigators track down the misused funds. By the middle of last month, Shanghai had successfully recovered 3.7 billion yuan ($476 million), including interest, Han said in his government work report on Sunday.

          Han also gave a brief account of the arrest of the real estate tycoon Zhou Zhengyi, who had been involved in bribery and the forgery of VAT receipts.

          Zhou was the 11th richest person in the country, according to the Forbes 2002 list. He had previously been arrested in September 2003 for fraud and manipulating the stock market and was released in May 2006.

          However, while investigating the pension fund scandal, prosecutors discovered that Zhou might have been involved in bribery relating to the case, the Shanghai Municipal Prosecutors' Office announced in January. Zhou was detained in October 2006.

          Investigators discovered that Shanghai Nongkai Development Group had forged VAT receipts for large amounts of money at Zhou's order. Zhou was the group's chairman.

          (China Daily 02/01/2007 page4)



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品日韩亚洲av无码| 一本精品99久久精品77| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| 欧洲欧美人成免费全部视频| 久久亚洲精品无码播放| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2012| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕 | 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 97超级碰碰碰免费公开视频| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 国产午夜精品一二区理论影院| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| 极品vpswindows少妇| 国产精品一区二区三区精品| 国产福利深夜在线播放| 欧美FREESEX黑人又粗又大| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 国产色视频一区二区三区| 国产乱码日韩精品一区二区| 国产精品一码二码三码| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 亚洲成av人片乱码色午夜| 高清国产美女一级a毛片在线| 老鸭窝在线视频| 国产女人高潮毛片| 看免费的无码区特aa毛片| 国产午夜91福利一区二区| 国产精品老熟女乱一区二区| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 极品蜜臀黄色在线观看| 手机在线观看av片| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添国产三级| 久久久久无码中| 精品一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码精品视频| 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 国产丝袜一区二区三区在线不卡|