<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / National

          China demands return of five Gitmo detainees
          (chinadaily.com.cn)
          Updated: 2006-05-10 10:07

          Beijing demanded immediate return of five Chinese nationals released from the Guantanamo Bay detention centre in Cuba on Tuesday, saying the US decision to allow them to seek asylum in Albania is in violation of international law.

          The five were held in Guantanamo for several years after being picked up during the US invasion of Afghanistan following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Washington said last week it was letting them go to Albania after concluding they posed no terrorist threat to the US.

          U.S. attorney Sabin Willett, second right, and five Uighurs, Chinese Muslims, released from the Guantanamo Bay detention center have lunch at a restaurant in Tirana Monday May 8, 2006. China on Tuesday May 9, 2006, demanded the return of five Chinese Muslims released from the Guantanamo Bay detention center, blasting a U.S. decision to allow them to seek asylum in Albania. The United States allowed the five Chinese to go to Albania after concluding they posed no terrorist threat to the United States but might face persecution if they returned to China. (AP
          U.S. attorney Sabin Willett, second right, and five Uighurs, Chinese Muslims, released from the Guantanamo Bay detention center have lunch at a restaurant in Tirana Monday May 8, 2006. China on May 9, 2006, demanded the return of five Chinese Muslims released from the Guantanamo Bay detention center, blasting a U.S. decision to allow them to seek asylum in Albania. The United States allowed the five Chinese to go to Albania after concluding they posed no terrorist threat to the United States but might face persecution if they returned to China. [AP]

          "We have made representations to the related countries and urged them to send the five people to China as soon as possible," China's Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao said at a regular press conference in Beijing. "The five people accepted by the Albanian side are by no means refugees but terrorist suspects. We think they should be repatriated to China."

          Albania said it would accept the five Chinese members of the Uygur minority who are suspected of being members of a terrorist organization known as the East Turkistan Islamic Movement.

          East Turkistan, upon which the UN Security Council imposed sanctions in 2002, is part of an international terrorist network and had close relations with terrorist groups such as al-Qaida. The terrorist group had been seeking separation of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region from China.

          "Accepting the Guantanamo suspects as refugees violates the UN Charter and international law," Liu said, adding Beijing was urging US and Albanian authorities "to send them back as soon as possible."

          The five Chinese could not be regarded as refugees; they were terrorist suspects and should be repatriated to China immediately, Chinese Ambassador to Albania Tian Changchun was quoted by the Xinhua News Agency as saying.

          The East Turkestan Islamic Movement is believed to have links to al-Qaida and has received arms and training from the terror network.

          "They fought on the side of Taliban during the Afghan War, and this fact alone proves that they are nothing but terrorist suspects," Tian said.

          The United States transported the five Chinese to Albania for settlement on Friday. They had been captured by US troops in 2001 in Pakistan and imprisoned in the US military camp at Guantanamo Bay ever since.

          The United States had asked about 20 countries to offer settlements to the detainees. Among the countries that had declined were Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and Turkey.

          In announcing their release last week, the US Defense Department gave scant information about the former detainees. Its statement did not say explicitly why they were not returned to China.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 怡春院久久国语视频免费| 亚洲天堂视频网站| 91热在线精品国产一区| 国产成人精品无码一区二区| 五月天在线视频观看| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 999在线视频精品免费播放观看 | 国产一区二区不卡精品视频| 欧美成人午夜精品免费福利| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 国产精品妇女一二三区| 亚洲天堂成人黄色在线播放| 国产极品美女高潮无套| 国产精品爽爽久久久久久竹菊| 国内精品伊人久久久久影院对白| 国产网友愉拍精品| 国产精品中文字幕免费| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全下载| 日本一区二区三区黄色网| 99热成人精品热久久66| 色成人精品免费视频| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看春色| 成人福利一区二区视频在线| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久| 日产幕无线码三区在线| 国语自产精品视频在线看| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 不卡一区二区国产精品| 少妇自慰流白口浆21p | 老太脱裤子让老头玩xxxxx| 国产精品一起草在线观看| 色窝窝免费一区二区三区| 欧美色丁香| 久久综合干| 国产亚洲精品综合99久久| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男 | 综合亚洲色图| 不卡乱辈伦在线看中文字幕| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区|