<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Lifestyle
          Home / Lifestyle / Celebrities

          'Unsafe speed' caused car crash that killed Paul Walker: sheriff

          Agencies | Updated: 2014-03-27 14:58

          'Unsafe speed' caused car crash that killed Paul Walker: sheriff

          US actor Paul Walker presents a creation from Colcci's 2013/2014 summer collection during Sao Paulo Fashion Week in this March 21, 2013 file photo. [Photo/Agencies]

          'Unsafe speed' caused car crash that killed Paul Walker: sheriff
          No drugs, alcohol in 'Fast & Furious' star's fatal crash -coroner
          'Unsafe speed' caused car crash that killed Paul Walker: sheriff
          'Fast & Furious 7' pushed back to 2015, will include late actor
          The fiery car accident last year that killed "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker was caused by excessive speed and not a mechanical failure, the Los Angeles County Sheriff said on Tuesday, concluding its almost four-month investigation.

          The red Porsche Carrera GT sports car driven by Walker's friend Roger Rodas, 38, was traveling at speeds of 80 to 93 miles per hour (129 to 150 kilometers per hour) before Rodas lost control of the car and crashed into trees and a utility pole in Santa Clarita, California, northwest of Los Angeles.

          "Investigators determined the cause of the fatal solo-vehicle collision was unsafe speed for the roadway conditions," Los Angeles County Sheriff Commander Mike Parker said in a statement.

          Walker, 40, died from traumatic injuries and burns while Rodas died of multiple traumatic injuries in the one-car crash on November 30, the Los Angeles County coroner's office determined in January.

          Walker was in the process of filming "Fast & Furious 7" at the time and production was halted a few days later.

          No drugs or alcohol were found in the bodies of Walker and Rodas. The investigation determined that both were wearing seatbelts, and driver and passenger airbags had deployed.

          Universal Pictures said in December that the release of the seventh installment in the highly lucrative franchise would be pushed back by nine months to April 2015. Walker will appear in the film.

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 老司机亚洲精品一区二区| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 久久精品国产99麻豆蜜月| 国产成人精品国内自产色| 两个人的视频www免费| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 久久这里有精品国产电影网| Se01短视频国产精品| 中文字幕有码在线第十页| 欧美一区二区三区成人久久片| 亚洲精品亚洲人成人网| 国产精品店无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV | 亚洲区一区二区激情文学| 少妇特黄a一区二区三区| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡 | 久9视频这里只有精品试看| 99er久久国产精品先锋| 亚洲精品一区二区口爆| 国产又大又黑又粗免费视频 | 波多野结衣一区二区三区av高清| 成人午夜污一区二区三区| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 欧美videos粗暴| 少妇愉情理伦片高潮日本| 色香欲天天影视综合网| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 久爱www人成免费网站| 亚洲最大成人一区久久久| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| av在线 亚洲 天堂| 国产成人久久精品一区二区| 91亚洲国产三上悠亚在线播放| av无码一区二区大桥久未| 1769国内精品视频在线播放|