<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Lifestyle
          Home / Lifestyle / Celebrities

          William Balfour to girlfriend: I was involved in Hudson murders

          Agencies | Updated: 2008-11-10 11:22

          William Balfour to girlfriend: I was involved in Hudson murders

          William Balfour, the only individual to be identified as a “person of interest” in the shootings of Jennifer Hudson’s mother and brother, allegedly told his girlfriend he was involved in the murders, sources told the Chicago Tribune.

          However, Balfour’s girlfriend reportedly told police that he was not involved in the death of Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew, Julian King. Julian, the son of Jennifer’s sister (and Balfour’s estranged wife) Julia, went missing around the time of the shootings. His body was later discovered in an SUV on the South Side of Chicago.

          Law enforcement officials reportedly told the Tribune that Balfour allegedly stated that he was at the Hudsons’ home the morning of the murders.

          Darnell Donerson and Jason Hudson, the mother and brother of Oscar winner Jennifer, were found dead on the afternoon of Oct. 24 in their home on the South Side of Chicago.

          Balfour had been on parole since his 2006 release from prison after a 1999 conviction for attempted murder until he was reportedly taken into police custody at around 6 PM on the day of the murders. He has not been charged in the case, though he was reportedly returned to prison on a parole violation after being held for 48 hours.

          The day of the murders, he reportedly missed a meeting with his parole officer and told him that he was “babysitting on the West Side,” according to the Associated Press.

          The Tribune reported that upon his arrest, he answered officers’ questions until offered a lie-detector test, which he refused to take.

          Balfour is scheduled to have a hearing before the Illinois Prisoner Review Board at 9 AM on Monday, at which time he could be set free or held for further hearings should the board find probable cause that he has violated his parole or committed a crime.

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人无码A区在线观| 丰满人妻一区二区三区高清精品 | 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 伊人色综合一区二区三区影院视频 | 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国| 亚洲一区二区色情苍井空| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 精品无码久久久久久久久久| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的视频| 欧美激情成人网| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 狼人久久尹人香蕉尹人| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 欧美日韩变态另类人妻| 色吊丝二区三区中文写幕| 无卡国产精品| 久久狠狠高潮亚洲精品夜色 | 一本色道婷婷久久欧美| av日韩精品在线播放| 最新国产麻豆AⅤ精品无码| 在线中文字幕亚洲日韩2020| 尤物久久国产精品免费| 亚洲人成人一区二区三区| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 一区二区三区久久精品国产| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 亚洲午夜福利精品一二飞| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 国产亚洲精品97在线视频一| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 超碰人人超碰人人| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 福利视频在线播放| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 国产在线视频导航| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 亚洲综合av一区二区三区| www久久只有这里有精品| 国产精品一精品二精品三|