<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Technology

          Foreign phones set to 'disconnect'

          By GAO YUAN (China Daily) Updated: 2014-09-23 07:29

          Foreign phones set to 'disconnect'

          Women hold new Ascend P7 smartphones, a model launched by Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, during a presentation in Paris. REUTERS

          Growing security concerns could spell end to use of Apple, Samsung models and shift to local makers

          China's growing security concerns over overseas-made smartphones will translate into business opportunity for local vendors, analysts said on Monday.

          Handsets introduced by Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, ZTE Corp and Lenovo Group Ltd are ready to take market share away from Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd as industry insiders look into the possibility of a government-led ban on global brands in the name of national security.

          Huawei, based in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, is focusing on cloud data protection and anti-eavesdropping capabilities on its flagship device. A smartphone featuring ZTE's "toughest security standards" made it onto a State gift list during President Xi Jinping's visit to Tajikistan last week.

          Lenovo, the world's largest personal computer maker and a growing power in the mobile sector, is working on phones that recognize an owner's fingerprint, according to a component supplier.

          Foreign phones set to 'disconnect'
          Top 10 Chinese smartphone makers
          Foreign phones set to 'disconnect'
          Apple fans line up around the world for iPhone 6 
          The technology, similar to Apple's Touch ID system, is being led by Lenovo's development unit in the United States, the source, who asked for anonymity because the matter has not yet been made public, told China Daily.

          "Lenovo was very eager to add the function to its next-generation device and pushed hard on its supply chain," the supplier said.

          Chinese manufacturers' desire to offer world-class security features for their buyers comes amid concerns about information safety from the Chinese government after former US National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden unveiled a massive cyber surveillance program of the US government in 2013.

          The latest ripples of the Snowden case arrived on Friday when a former Chinese official said Shanghai has asked municipal officials to power off smartphones made by Apple and Samsung for security reasons.

          Wei Jianguo, secretary-general of the China Center for International Economic Exchanges, told a forum in Beijing that China should stay on high alert regarding national security threats on the Internet and the mobile Web.

          "Shanghai ordered officials to use Huawei phones instead of Apple or Samsung. Why is that? It is because of security risks," he said, according to a speech transcript that was posted on Web portal Sohu.com.

          The Shanghai municipal government denied the city is telling public servants to use Huawei devices. But a source familiar with the matter said top government officials in Shanghai are already using an encrypted telecom service.

          In August, Dragon TV, a Shanghai Media Group-owned television channel, also said about 2,000 anti-eavesdropping phones were put into use in government, military and key State-owned technology enterprises.

          The phones were made by Guangdong-based low-end device maker Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific (Shenzhen) Co Ltd.

          Charlie Dai, principal consulting analyst at Forrester Research Inc, said complying with government bans on Apple and Samsung products will not be easy because smartphones are purchased using officials' personal funds, not the government's.

          "It is also not likely that the government will allocate special funds in order to replace phones for officials," he said.

           

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av成人在线网站| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 久久精品国产91久久麻豆| 四虎永久地址WWW成人久久| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| aa级国产女人毛片好多水| 色吊丝一区二区中文字幕| 精品国产福利久久久| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 亚洲老妇女一区二区三区| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 99久久亚洲综合精品网| 理论片午午伦夜理片久久| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 国产男女黄视频在线观看| 精品国产熟女一区二区三区| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲国产激情一区二区| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 国产精品成人久久电影| 精品亚洲国产成人av| 中文字幕无码日韩专区免费| 亚洲狠狠狠一区二区三区| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 国产精品伊人久久综合网| 国产揄拍国产精品| 日本三级成人中文字幕乱码 | 亚洲一区二区三区18禁| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 蜜臀av一区二区精品字幕| 国产在线观看黄| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 97国产露脸精品国产麻豆| 国产真人做爰免费视频| 国产熟女丝袜av一二区| 国产日韩av免费无码一区二区三区| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 免费人成视频在线观看网站| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区|