<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Companies

          Minsheng takes on US funds in bidding for Portuguese bank

          China Daily | Updated: 2016-12-15 07:32

          China's Minsheng Financial Holding, US funds Apollo and Centerbridge-plus the private equity firm Lone Star-are leading attempts to buy Portugal's Novo Banco, which was carved out of Banco Espirito Santo (BES) in 2014, four sources told Reuters.

          Minsheng has offered to buy a majority stake in Novo Banco, to be followed by an initial public offering of the remainder, while an Apollo-Centerbridge combination and Lone Star have also made bids for all of the bank, the sources said on Tuesday.

          Portugal salvaged the "good bank" in a 4.9 billion euros ($5.22 billion) rescue of BES, which collapsed under the weight of debts of its founding family, and has said it hopes to decide on Novo Banco's sale by the end of 2016, ahead of an August 2017 deadline.

          An earlier attempt to sell Novo Banco last year was scrapped because the bids were considered too low by the government, but they have been increased this time round.

          "The three bidders ... ahead in the race, are Minsheng, Apollo/Centerbridge and Lone Star. These bidders have presented the greatest commitment, interest and the most robust proposals," one of the sources told Reuters.

          Chinese companies have been actively buying assets, from infrastructure to banking, in Portugal since its 2010-13 debt crisis. The latest acquisition was by Fosun, which bought a 16.7 percent stake in Millennium bcp last month.

          Apollo and Lone Star are also present in Portugal, the former holding two insurers it bought in 2015 and 2016, and the latter with four shopping malls acquired in 2015.

          The source added that Portugal's largest and second-largest listed banks, Millennium bcp and Banco BPI, are not out of the race, but have shown less interest. In October, Treasury Secretary Ricardo Mourinho Felix told Reuters there were five potential buyers.

          Another source said, however, that the sale process will only be completed once a winner is chosen and, until that moment, the bidders can at any time improve their bids.

          The areas in which there could be improvements are the amount of state guarantees demanded for potential future liabilities and the amount of capital bidders are prepared to inject.

          The ECB and European Commission also have to be consulted.

          A spokesman at the Bank of Portugal would not comment on the sale process.

          Reuters

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av成人在线一区| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看| 综合色天天久久| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 入禽太深在线观看免费高清| 色综合久久夜色精品国产| 性欧美videofree高清精品| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 欧美颜射内射中出口爆在线| 午夜无码区在线观看亚洲| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 少妇顶级牲交免费在线| 色五开心五月五月深深爱| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 国产老熟女视频一区二区| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 激情伊人五月天久久综合| 午夜福利在线观看成人| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 无码熟妇人妻AV在线影片免费| 欧美另类精品xxxx人妖| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区二区 | 国产女人喷潮视频免费| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区三区| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 国产一国产精品免费播放| 亚洲AV无码一二区三区在线播放| 精品国产一国产二国产三| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁中文字幕| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 2019天天拍拍天天爽视频| 免费无码无遮挡裸体视频在线观看| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水| 国产粉嫩小泬在线观看泬 |