<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Macro

          Surging commodity imports 'do not point to' economic rebound

          By YANG ZIMAN/ZHONG NAN (China Daily) Updated: 2016-10-14 11:42

          The surge in China's iron ore, crude oil and coal imports in the first nine months does not indicate that China's economy has rebounded, according to a spokesperson of the customs administration on Thursday at a news briefing.

          "The Chinese economy is still facing downward pressure. The recent increase in bulk commodity imports does not mean that China has loosened its grip on overcapacity reduction," said Huang Songping, spokesperson for the customs administration.

          The total iron ore imports in the first nine months were 763 million metric tons, up 9.13 percent year-on-year. In the same period, coal imports stood at 180 million tons, up 15.2 percent from the same time last year. Crude oil imports increased by 14 per-cent year-on-year to 284 mil-lion tons from January to September.

          Huang said that China is still vigorously pursuing over-capacity reduction. Bulk commodity imports are affected by a lot of factors and therefore cannot be taken as the sole sign that the Chinese economy is about to register fast growth.

          "For instance, the increase in crude oil imports is because of the decreasing domestic output, the low world oil prices and the fact that private companies have gained more import quotas," said Huang.

          Lin Boqiang, director of the Energy Economics Research Center at Xiamen University, said that such a rise in raw materials is not sustainable because China's control on overcapacity is pretty tight.

          "Some might be stocking up on bulk commodities, believing that the Chinese economy is warming up soon. For instance, power consumption in the first three quarters has been rising, which may be taken as a sign of economic recovery. Yet their speculation may lead to great losses because the real demand for power remains sluggish," said Lin.

          Lin said that the power consumption increase is partly due to the government's efforts to promote clean energy, which has prompted consumers to turn to electricity from coal for energy.

          Lin has estimated that the demand for coal may drop by 10 percent in the first nine months compared with the same period last year.

          China's steel and coal industries have achieved more than 80 percent of the capacity reduction goal this year as of the end of September, according to Zhao Chenxin, spokesperson for the National Development and Reform Commission.

          According to the China Association of Iron and Steel, the supply of iron ore out-strips the demand as the stock of iron ore remains high.

          The statistics of CAIS show that pig iron output stood at 469 million tons in the first eight months, down 3.8 mil-lion tons from the same period last year. Imports of iron ore in the same period stood at 670 million tons, up 57 million tons from the same period last year, far exceeding the growth of pig iron output.

          Contact the writers at yangziman@chinadaily.com.cn and zhongnan@chinadaily.com.cn

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产首页一区二区不卡| 中文字幕一区日韩精品| 国产一区二区激情对白在线| 亚洲一区二区三区18禁| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 国产又爽又黄的精品视频| 毛片免费观看天天干天天爽| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看| 中文字幕日韩欧美就去鲁| 另类国产精品一区二区| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在线| 日本不卡的一区二区三区| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的视频| 久久精品国产99麻豆蜜月| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 思思久99久女女精品| 97se亚洲综合在线天天| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 国语自产拍精品香蕉在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 久久综合伊人77777| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 久久国内精品自在自线观看| 精品无码人妻| 精品无码一区在线观看| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产成人无码免费看视频软件| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 好男人好资源WWW社区| 亚洲黄片一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区导航| 北条麻妃无码| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 婷婷涩涩五月天综合蜜桃| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 亚洲欧洲日韩综合色天使| 91福利国产在线观一区二区|