<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Big Evergrande shopping spree is not slowing down

          (China Daily) Updated: 2016-09-01 10:21

          China Evergrande Group's debt-fueled expansion spree shows no signs of slowing down.

          Even as soaring interest payments and marketing costs ate into first-half profit, a top executive at the Chinese developer said late on Tuesday that the company wants to acquire brokerage and trust companies as well as smaller rivals-deals that would add to about $6 billion of purchases since the start of 2016.

          Evergrande, which made a surprise entry in August into the bidding war for the country's largest homebuilder-China Vanke Co-also signaled it may invest in other listed companies.

          Billionaire Chairman Hui Ka Yan's strategy of debt-funded dealmaking has befuddled analysts and left Evergrande with a credit rating that's among the lowest of large Chinese developers.

          Moody's Investor's Service, which in January cut the company's notes to a "high risk" rank of B3, last month reiterated its negative outlook, citing high leverage. Tuesday's earnings report may do little to allay concerns about its balance sheet, with debt soaring 28 percent to 381.3 billion yuan ($57.1 billion) in the first half and interest payments tripling.

          The developer said it will also work on expanding its land banks in the second half to meet sales targets, and pursue "cost-effective" ways to add to projects, such as mergers and acquisitions.

          "Growth wouldn't have been as high had Evergrande not been aggressive in the last two years," Chief Executive Officer Xia Haijun told reporters in Hong Kong on Tuesday, referring to the company's purchases of land banks. "We would have missed out."

          Evergrande shares slumped as much as 4.7 percent on Wednesday to HK$5.49, the most since June 24. The stock has declined almost 19 percent this year, compared with an 11 percent increase in the Hang Seng Properties Index. Its $1 billion-12 percent notes, due in 2020, fell 0.5 cents on the dollar to 111.8 cents as of 9:36 am in Hong Kong, the lowest in more than two weeks, according to Bloomberg-compiled pricing.

          The Guangzhou-based developer reported core profit, or profit excluding property revaluations and foreign-exchange losses, fell 23 percent to 7.8 billion yuan in the first half, from 10.2 billion yuan a year earlier, according to a statement to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Tuesday. Marketing costs jumped more than 51 percent as the company said it embarked on nationwide "brand publicity activities."

          The higher costs were offset by surging property sales, with contracted sales jumping 63 percent to 141.8 billion yuan. The developer has pledged to exceed its 300 billion yuan target for pre-sales contracts this year, a goal that's the highest among mainland builders amid a turnaround in China's housing market.

          Bloomberg

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看AV永久免费| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 成人国产亚洲精品天堂av| 换着玩人妻中文字幕| 国产精品久久久久久久影院| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 熟女精品国产一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品午夜久久久伊人| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 最新国产麻豆aⅴ精品无| 一区二区不卡99精品日韩| 免费人妻无码不卡中文18禁| 亚洲aⅴ男人的天堂在线观看| 又大又粗欧美成人网站| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| 精品一区二区亚洲国产| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 女同亚洲精品一区二区三| 色欲AV成人无码精品无码| 国产精品一区二区国产主播| 午夜免费啪视频| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 亚洲 av 制服| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 日韩乱码免费一区二区三区 | 2020最新国产精品视频| 国产中文字幕精品免费| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频| 亚洲高清成人av在线| 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕不卡| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 色综合亚洲一区二区小说| 久久精品人妻无码一区二区三|