<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Australia warned over grid deal block

          (CRI) Updated: 2016-08-18 10:57

          China's Ministry of Commerce says the move by Australia to block the sale of AusGrid to Chinese firms is another sign of growing trade protectionism in that country.

          On August 11, the Australian government announced it was not going to allow the State Grid Corporation of China and Hong Kong-listed Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings from buying AusGrid.

          The joint bid was worth $7.7 billion.

          Unspecified national security concerns were cited, but the companies were given one week to amend their bids to mitigate risks.

          Shen Danyang with China's Ministry of Commerce notes State Grid had been allowed to enter the binding bidding stage before the decision was made.

          "The MOC also notices that this is the second time this year the Australian government has made decisions to block Chinese applications to conduct business investments in Australia. This decision clearly shows a trend toward trade protectionism, which will severely hurt Chinese enterprises' enthusiasm in investing in Australia."

          Shen Danyang also says Australian officials need to back up their promises with action.

          "The Australian side has said many times that it welcomes investment from Chinese companies, but then reverses their decisions. The Commerce Ministry hopes Australia's government works to create a fairer, better and more transparent trade and investment environment for Chinese enterprises."

          This is the second time this year that Australian authorities have rejected bids by Chinese companies for the purchase of major Australian assets.

          An offer by a China-led consortium to purchase the country's largest agricultural land owner, cattle company Kidman & Company, was rejected by Australia's government over national security concerns.

          For his part, Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has been critical of what he views as a growing protectionist mood among Australian lawmakers.

          "Protectionism and inward-looking policies are starting to gain a foothold. Political divisions in advanced economies, particularly where there is high unemployment or a high risk of unemployment, are feeding on a sense of disenfranchisement among many people who feel the rapid economic changes of our time have left them behind. Political responses to this mood of disaffection can have the potential to destabilize global growth, perhaps even reversing some of the spectacular gains we have made over recent decades through open markets and free trade."

          China is a critical trade and investment destination for Australia, with much of the country's mineral wealth being sold to China.

          China has also become a major investor in Australia in recent years.

          The overall relationship has been reflected through the upgrading of their official ties to a comprehensive strategic partnership at the end of 2014.

          A free trade agreement signed by the two countries officially took effect last year.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 日韩人妻不卡一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕免费手机版| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 女人毛片女人毛片高清| 久久精品亚洲国产成人av| 国产精品亚洲mnbav网站| 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合| 国产亚洲精品久久yy50| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 亚洲AV美女在线播放啊| 国产精品无码久久AV嫩草| 四虎在线成人免费观看| 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 色天天综合网| 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 五月色丁香婷婷网蜜臀av| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 国产午夜精品久久精品电影| 色综合色综合色综合久久| 日韩大片高清播放器| 亚洲精品国偷自产在线| 国模粉嫩小泬视频在线观看| 蜜臀av午夜精品福利| 永久免费AV无码网站YY| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 九九热视频在线免费观看| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 美女裸体18禁免费网站| 日本精选一区二区三区| 国产农村妇女高潮大叫| 91精品国产免费久久久久久| 亚洲成AV人片在线观高清| 无码专区AAAAAA免费视频| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 日本欧美v大码在线| 精品一区二区中文字幕|