<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Markets

          China share offerings decline sharply in first half of 2016

          By Jiang Xueqing (China Daily) Updated: 2016-07-05 08:17

          China share offerings decline sharply in first half of 2016
          The number of initial public offerings and the amount of funds raised in China's A-share market fell sharply year-on-year during the first half of 2016, according to statistics released by PwC on Monday.

          During the period, 61 IPOs were completed in the A-share market, raising 28.8 billion yuan ($4.3 billion), representing declines of 67 percent and 80 percent respectively from a year earlier.

          The steep fall was caused by combined factors including the global and Chinese economic slowdown and China's tightening of IPO regulations amid stock market fluctuations, said Frank Lyn, leader of PwC's mainland and Hong Kong markets section.

          "The latest IPO regulations, brought into effect in 2016, revamped the rules governing the purchase of new shares, particularly with regard to payment before purchase. The adaptations have led to a reduction in the impact of new share issues on the secondary market. Nevertheless, due to repeated fluctuations of the A-share market in the first half of the year, regulators have tightened approvals of new share issues in an effort to maintain stability of the capital market," he said.

          Among the 61 A-share IPOs during the first six months, 26 raised a total of 13.4 billion yuan on the Shanghai main board, with the majority stemming from the industrial products, consumer goods and services sectors. The Shenzhen SME board had 15 listings raising 8.3 billion yuan. An additional 20 listings on the Shenzhen ChiNext board raised 7.1 billion yuan.

          Also from January to June, 7,685 companies listed on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations system raised 71.4 billion yuan, with trading volume worth 87.4 billion yuan, as the NEEQ market has flourished since 2014.

          PwC forecast that the number of A-share IPOs for the whole year will reach approximately 120, raising a total of 60 billion to 80 billion yuan, based on the premise that Chinese economy will continue to grow steadily.

          Despite slower economic growth and fluctuations in the mainland and Hong Kong stock markets, Hong Kong still ranked as the world's number one market in terms of the amount of IPOs and the volume of financing.

          Over the first half of 2016, 40 companies were listed in Hong Kong, raising a total of HK$43.5 billion ($5.6 billion). Although both numbers decreased compared with last year, PwC is optimistic about the IPO market in Hong Kong over the second half of 2016 and expects to see more vigorous IPO financing activities in 2017.

          It is anticipated that there will be 130 IPOs with a total value of HK$220 billion to HK$250 billion in Hong Kong in 2017.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产桃色在线成免费视频| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清版A | 国产激情国产精品久久源| 亚洲AV无码成H人动漫无遮挡| 精品久久久久久中文字幕大豆网| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 一边捏奶头一边高潮视频| 亚洲av中文久久精品国内| 亚洲第一福利网站在线观看| 影视先锋av资源噜噜| 天堂va亚洲va欧美va国产 | 麻豆亚洲精品一区二区| 精品欧美小视频在线观看| 国产av丝袜熟女一二三| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色| 亚洲国产成人av国产自| 国产私拍大尺度在线视频| 亚洲欧美日产综合在线网| 午夜精品久久久久久久无码软件| 国产精品福利中文字幕| 四虎成人精品在永久免费| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 最新亚洲人成网站在线观看| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 她也色tayese在线视频| 在线人成免费视频69国产| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 中文字幕亚洲日韩无线码| 欧美精品亚洲日韩aⅴ| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放| 未满十八勿入AV网免费| 亚洲AV国产福利精品在现观看| 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区| 四虎精品视频永久免费| 成午夜精品一区二区三区| 日韩熟妇中文色在线视频| 亚洲欧美伊人久久综合一区二区| 国产成人精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲AV成人片在线观看|