<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Midea set to launch takeover offer for Kuka AG

          By Qiu Quanlin Updated: 2016-06-16 08:23

          Midea set to launch takeover offer for Kuka AG

          Visitors try Kuka's Robocoaster at an expo in Shanghai. [Photo provided to China Daily]

          China's biggest maker of home appliances Midea Group will likely announce on Thursday a full takeover bid for German industrial robot maker Kuka AG.

          Midea will launch the takeover offer to all shareholders of the leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions, according to a Reuters report, which cited sources in Kuka.

          Spokesmen for the Chinese group would not comment on the report, saying a statement would be made after a takeover bid is formally announced.

          "Up till now, preparations for the bid have been well conducted in accordance with relevant regulations and laws of China and Germany," said the a spokesman, who declined to be named.

          Sources in Midea said earlier that the company, based in Foshan, Guangdong province, an industrial and economic powerhouse in South China, planned to expand its stake in Kuka to above 30 percent.

          That would make it the biggest shareholder, ahead of Germany's Voith GmbH, a maker of industrial equipment.

          Currently, Midea indirectly owns 13.5 percent of Kuka's shares. The voluntary takeover offer will reportedly be conducted by Midea's affiliate MECCA International Ltd, at 115 euros ($129) in cash per share.

          However, according to German business newspaper Handelsblatt, Midea is only seeking a 49 percent stake in Kuka. That paper cited unnamed sources in the German government.

          Midea sources reportedly said that the company decided mount the takeover bid for Kuka during a board general meeting on June 6.

          The increased shareholding in Kuka was made in line with Midea's "smart" strategy. Launched in 2015, it aimed to upgrade the group's manufacturing competencies and develop more smart home devices, said Midea Chairman and CEO Paul Fang.

          "We believe that a larger shareholding strikes the right balance between us and Kuka, while also putting both companies in a position to drive further growth through collaboration, especially in the Chinese market," said Fang.

          Fang also said the takeover was in line with the company's expansion in the international investment market, after the company bought an 80.1 percent stake in Japanese home appliances maker Toshiba Corp's white goods business.

          The German industrial robot maker will assess a possible takeover bid from a European company, but it would be wrong to assume such an offer would take priority over the bid from Midea, according to earlier Reuters reports, citing sources close to Kuka chief executive.

          Industrial giant Siemens AG has no interest in becoming a white knight for Kuka, according to the Reuters report.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费中文字幕无码视频| 国产a级黄色一区二区| 91高清免费国产自产拍| 91麻精品国产91久久久久| 亚洲夜夜欢一区二区三区| 中国毛片网| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 成午夜福利人试看120秒| 国产精品男人的天堂| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 亚洲高清最新AV网站| 伊人无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 亚洲乱色一区二区三区丝袜| 噜噜久久噜噜久久鬼88| 国产三级精品三级在线区| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 国产精品国产三级国产AV主播 | 亚洲欧美日韩色图| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip软件| 9lporm自拍视频区| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 国产va欧美va在线观看| 亚洲精品国模一区二区| 精品欧美一区二区在线观看| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 成人午夜福利视频一区二区| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 色色97| 久久婷婷五月综合色99啪ak| 在线观看国产小视频| 国产亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 亚洲综合精品成人| 韩国美女福利视频在线观看|