<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          HK Disneyland suffers first loss in five years due to competition

          By Chai Hua in Hong Kong (China Daily) Updated: 2016-02-16 08:23
          HK Disneyland suffers first loss in five years due to competition

          Children pose for pictures with Mickey and Minnie Mouse at a subway station in Shenzhen as part of a promotion by Hong Kong Disneyland Resort on Nov 15, 2015. Winners could get tickets to the Hong Kong park.[Provided to China Daily]

          Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has recorded its first annual loss since 2011.

          Its latest financial report shows it fell HK$148 million ($19 million) into the red for the fiscal year ending October last year.

          Revenue also fell 6.4 percent to HK$5.11 billion, the park's first year-on-year decline in income since 2009. It made a profit of HK$332 million in 2014.

          Andrew Kam, its managing director, blamed the figures on increased costs and growing competition from other destinations.

          "Tourists now have more choices," he said, "because many countries have relaxed their visa requirements.

          "Currency rates in some countries have depreciated remarkably over the past two years and airlines are offering more international routes at competitive prices."

          Hong Kong Disneyland's total attendances fell to 6.8 million in the year, a 9.3 percent fall, while the figures also revealed a dramatic 23 percent drop in numbers from the mainland, which now accounts for 41 percent of total visitors compared with a half during its peak.

          Kam admitted it had been "a challenging year", but said the company had already adopted a new strategy to attract a more diverse mix of guests, particularly from Asian markets including India, Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia.

          Officials from Hong Kong Disneyland attended 16 major expos in the Asian markets over the past year to promote the site, he said.

          There has also been a concerned social-media campaign, including one using Facebook in the Philippines, which has attracted about 400,000 followers.

          In the mainland, Kam said its marketing focus will be cities and areas linked by high speed rail, after the opening of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong express line in the future.

          The number of local Hong Kong visitors to the site actually set a record in 2015, accounting for 39 percent of the total, a 14 percent increase on the previous year. But Kam admitted the city is a relatively small market and expected the figure to remain stable this year.

          As for competition from the new Shanghai Disney Resort, which is due to open this summer, Kam said the Hong Kong park will continue to launch new attractions to lure visitors.

          In 2016, he said it is opening new features based on the blockbuster movies Star Wars and Iron Man, as well as a resort hotel.

          The site also plans to launch a three-day discount ticket to compete with Shanghai Disney.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 亚洲中文在线视频| 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 欧美激情综合一区二区三区| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产 | 久你欧洲野花视频欧洲1 | 深夜av在线免费观看| 亚洲毛片αv无线播放一区| 久久这里只有精品免费首页 | 国产成人欧美一区二区三区在线| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频 | 国产精品免费激情视频| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 国产网站在线看| 精品国产一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 中文毛片无遮挡高潮免费| 久久91精品牛牛| 亚洲男女一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 老师扒下内裤让我爽了一夜| 99久久99久久精品国产片| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 人妻无码手机在线中文| 国产中文字幕久久黄色片| 疯狂做受xxxx高潮欧美日本| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 超频97人妻在线视频| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区| 综合伊人久久在| 黄色亚洲一区二区三区四区| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 日本一级午夜福利免费区| 久热这里只有精品12| 亚洲熟女乱色综合亚洲图片 | 亚洲视频免| 青青草无码免费一二三区|