<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Top Biz News

          Cosco seen as sole bidder for Piraeus Port stake as binding bids opened

          By Maria Petrakis (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2016-01-12 21:32
          Cosco seen as sole bidder for Piraeus Port stake as binding bids opened

          A fully-loaded container ship of COSCO departs from the Port of Qingdao in Qingdao city, East China's Shandong province in this file photo. [Photo/IC]

          Greece's privatization agency board said on Tuesday that the Chinese shipping giant Cosco was the only confirmed bidder for a binding stake in the country's biggest harbour, but said it had asked Cosco for an improved financial offer which it would consider during the next week.

          The announcement is the latest move in the long-delayed sale of a 67 percent stake in Piraeus Port Authority SA, where Cosco already runs container operations at two piers.

          Cosco, the Hong Kong-listed, Chinese state-owned company, had always been considered a front-runner for the stake, given its foothold in the port. APM Terminals, owned by Danish shipping conglomerate AP Moller-Maersk A/S and Philippines-based port operator International Container Terminal Services Inc. were also short-listed to bid, but in the end only Cosco put in an offer.

          The Piraeus sale is seen as an important development in Greece's lacklustre state asset sales program, a key revenue-raiser tied to the country qualifying for billions in rescue funds from its European partners and the International Monetary Fund. An eventual win by Cosco could unleash more Chinese investment, such as in a major freight and logistics center on the outskirts of the Greek capital and a new airport planned for the island of Crete.

          Since the Chinese shipping behemoth started container operations in 2008, traffic has surged at Piraeus, making the harbor one of the fastest-growing ports in the world. The port plays a central role in in China's plans to create a modern commercial empire pumping Chinese goods throughout the continent. Premier Li Keqiang called Piraeus China's gateway to Europe in June last year.

          Analysts see Chinese investment in Piraeus as a key part of China's One Belt, One Road policy, which envisages creating the 21st century equivalent of the Silk Road.

          But investment has been delayed by Greece's travails as political turmoil and concerns of financial collapse led to a slump in foreign investment and record-high unemployment. To highlight the risks, on Tuesday, Eldorado Gold, the Vancouver-based gold producer with mining, development and exploration operations in Turkey, China, Romania and Brazil said it would suspend much of its Greek operations in part due to an "openly confrontational attitude" from the energy ministry since the beginning of 2015.

          Leftist Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras came to power in January as a firebrand young prime minister who opposed state asset sales, sparking concern among Chinese officials about the fate of its investment. Tsipras vowed to tear up the two bailout agreements that forced higher taxes and cuts in wages and pensions. He has tempered his tone since being forced in July to accept a new, 86 billion euro bailout to keep Greece in the eurozone.

          Cosco has seen five separate Greek premiers, not including caretakers, since it won the license to operate Pier II in 2008 for 30 years at a cost of 490 million euros. The deal has become a regular campaign issue as Greek politicians seek votes from union workers, such as those in the Piraeus docks, unhappy about austerity measures.

          The head of the agency selling the stake, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development, has defended the Piraeus sale against criticism, including from some members of the Syriza party that Tsipras leads.

          "The most important thing is for the process to be completed and for us to achieve the best possible price," Chairman Fund Stergios Pitsiorlas told Nea Savvatokyriko newspaper in an interview published on Sunday. "It is the most crucial phase of the bid process."

          The newspaper Kathimerini quoting unnamed Cosco sources as saying its bid was satisfactory. Kathimerini reported that Cosco planned an investment of 296 million euros in the first five years and another 50 million over the next three.

          Pitsiorlas said EU countries pulled in record amounts from privatization in 2014 and 2015, with Britain, Italy and Spain the leaders. Greece, where unemployment is the highest in the EU after six years of near-collapse, needs to understand that transforming its economy to be in a position to compete isn't a term of its bailouts but a path to prosperity for its people, he said. "And privatizations are a part of this process," he said. "If we see it that way, any discussion about selling the family silver becomes meaningless."

          Trading in shares in the port were temporarily suspended today, pending an announcement from the port's owners.

          The author is a freelance writer for China Daily Europe.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 人妻精品久久无码区| 极品无码人妻巨屁股系列 | 久久久久免费看成人影片| 7777精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 国产在线精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品区一区二区| 97精品久久久久中文字幕| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 亚洲精品美女久久久久9999| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 97午夜理论电影影院| 国产亚洲精品日韩综合网| 国产精品自拍午夜福利| 亚洲一区av无码少妇电影玲奈| 熟女女同亚洲女同中文字幕| 亚洲熟妇在线视频观看| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 久久夜色精品亚洲国产av| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 97视频精品全国在线观看| 日本少妇自慰免费完整版| 亚洲国产一线二线三线| 亚洲各类熟女们中文字幕| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 国产农村老熟女国产老熟女| 久久精品人妻无码一区二区三区| 18禁亚洲一区二区三区| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 男男欧美一区二区| 少妇无套内射中出视频| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 99热6这里只有精品| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 午夜免费国产体验区免费的| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 国产成人一区二区三区免费视频| 亚洲人黑人一区二区三区| 日本不卡三区|