<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Markets

          Guangzhou Evergrande becomes 1st listed soccer club in Asia

          By Qu Quanlin (China Daily) Updated: 2015-11-07 08:59

          Guangzhou Evergrande becomes 1st listed soccer club in Asia

          Xu Jiayin (left), president of Evergrande Real Estate Group, and Jack Ma, chairman of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, were present at the listing ceremony of the soccer club in Beijing on Nov 6. The listing made the Guangzhou-based club the first both in China and Asia to go public on the stock market. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao Football Club, a five-time Chinese Super League winner, took a significant step on Friday after listing its shares on the New Third Board.

          The green light from the National Equities Exchange and Quotations for the listing is expected to prop up the fortunes of the ailing soccer club, which has Brazilian World Cup winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari as its head coach, analysts said.

          The Guangzhou-based club has become the first listed soccer club in China and Asia.

          "The listing will help boost sales and lay a solid foundation for development of young Chinese players," said Ke Peng, chairman of Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao.

          The club issued 375 million shares on the New Third Board, at 1 yuan (15.7 US cents) apiece, according to a statement from the company.

          The New Third Board, which was launched in late 2012, has so far attracted about 2,500 firms, with 77 percent of them in technology and innovative businesses.

          Despite the club's stellar record since it was promoted to the top tier of Chinese soccer in 2010, club sources said that it has been losing money for years due to hefty investments in international players and coaches.

          "We have invested huge amounts to help build a professional club with international practices. We will continue to invest in the years ahead," said Ke.

          The club registered losses of 576 million yuan in 2013, 483 million yuan in 2014 and 265 million yuan in the first five months of 2015, according to available data.

          After the listing, the club plans to strengthen its cooperation with Spanish La Liga giant Real Madrid in brand building and commercial activities to boost sales, according to Ke.

          "We will begin to make profits in 2016," said Ke, adding the club is making efforts to develop an all-Chinese-player squad within six years.

          The club is jointly owned by Evergrande Real Estate Group, one of China's largest property developers, and e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Evergrande holds about 60 percent of the stake and Alibaba the balance.

          Xu Jiayin, president of Evergrande, and Jack Ma, chairman of Alibaba, were both present at the listing ceremony in Beijing on Friday.

          Xie Liang, a veteran soccer commentator with Radio Guangdong, said Evergrande's listing on the stock market would help bring more investments into China's soccer industry.

          "More investments will help boost soccer in China, especially in the cultivation of young players," said Xie.

           

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一线二线三线品牌精华液久久久| 7723日本高清完整版在线观看| 女同另类激情在线三区| 久久九九精品国产免费看小说| 羞羞色男人的天堂| 国产精品偷乱一区二区三区| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区视频| 黑森林福利视频导航| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 色综合久久精品亚洲国产| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕| 国产99在线 | 免费| 在线观看成人年视频免费| 国产蜜臀视频一区二区三区| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 久久精品一区二区三区综合| 国产精品偷乱一区二区三区| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080 | 欧美制服丝袜人妻另类| 在线国产极品尤物你懂的| 7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃| 午夜福利你懂的在线观看| 亚洲欧美在线一区中文字幕| 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合| 激情自拍校园春色中文| 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 免费一级毛片在级播放| 最近中文字幕国产精选| 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入的软件| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 日本高清无卡码一区二区| 亚洲国产av无码精品无广告| 99麻豆久久精品一区二区| 日本不卡三区| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看|