<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Policy Watch

          Negative list for foreign investment expanded to inland regions

          By Lan Lan (China Daily) Updated: 2015-10-31 09:40

          More inland regions are to be selected for implementation of the country's "negative list" system for foreign investors, according to China's top economic planner.

          The negative list refers to sectors and businesses that are off-limits to foreign investment, and is an extension to the existing investment-approval method of specifying categories that are "encouraged", "prohibited" or "restricted".

          The negative list method was first adopted in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone after it opened in 2013. Free trade zones were subsequently launched in Guangdong, Tianjin and Fujian, and they too adopted negative lists.

          Xu Shanchang, director of economic system reform at the National Development and Reform Commission, said on Friday the practice will be expanded from the coastal regions to inland areas.

          "We plan to choose more provinces in the central, west and northwest of China to practice the negative list method. In the selection of which regions, all should have good fundamentals which allow a deepening of economic reforms," Xu told a news conference.

          The term negative list first emerged during international investment treaty negotiations, and is now common practice globally, with many countries outlining sectors that are key to national security or sensitive to increased foreign competition.

          A new market-access system announcement last month extended the negative list concept to domestic investment too as well as foreign, and was seen as a major economic innovation. Officials said the new national market-access list for both domestic and foreign investors will be promoted in pilot regions over the next two years, and then rolled out nationally by 2018

          Officials said that would pave the way for drawing up a national negative list for foreign investors, which will be formulated on the basis of bilateral negotiations. They didn't elaborate to what extent it will overlap with the existing one in the four pilot regions.

          China and the United States agreed in 2013 to enter substantive negotiations for the Bilateral Investment Treaty based on the basis of pre-establishment of national treatment and negative lists.

          Assistant Minister of Commerce Tong Daochi said a treaty between the two countries is its top priority in terms of economic cooperation. He said China will formulate that national negative list for foreign investors based on the negotiations between the two countries.

          More than 3,900 foreign-funded companies had been set up in Shanghai, Guangdong, Tianjin and Fujian by the end August, according to the ministry, and they had conducted business worth 293.7 billion yuan ($46.4 billion).

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 欧洲性开放老太大| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 亚洲一码二码三码精华液| 加勒比亚洲天堂午夜中文| 麻豆精产国品一二三产| 久久夜夜免费视频| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美| 国产又色又爽又黄的在线观看| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV色婷婷色| 中文字幕亚洲精品第一页| 亚洲春色在线视频| 亚洲精品久久麻豆蜜桃| 9久久伊人精品综合| 精品无码三级在线观看视频| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清蜜臀| 亚洲国产午夜福利精品| 国产精品国产三级国产AV主播 | 又湿又黄裸乳漫画无遮挡网站| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 精品少妇人妻av免费久久久| 亚洲成人动漫av在线| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 亚洲精品中文字幕一区二| 国产做爰xxxⅹ久久久| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 欧美经典人人爽人人爽人人片| 怡春院久久国语视频免费| 大香j蕉75久久精品免费8| 国产精品分类视频分类一区 | 亚洲精品久久7777777国产| 亚洲精品在线少妇内射| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 国语精品一区二区三区| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频2018 | 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻红杏1|