<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Rio Tinto plan may trigger steep fall in iron ore prices

          By Lyu Chang in Beijing And Du Juan in Xi'an (China Daily) Updated: 2015-08-21 08:01

          Rio Tinto plan may trigger steep fall in iron ore prices

          Coal loading operations proceed at Coal and Allied's Mount Thorley Warkworth mine in the Hunter Valley about 140 kms (87 miles) north of Sydney in this October 18, 2010 file handout photo. [Photo/Agencies]

          Iron ore prices may see sharp declines next year as global output surges on the back of Rio Tinto Plc's plan to boost production at its mines, analysts said on Thursday.

          "Iron ore output may reach its peak next year as several large mines are expected to start production. The resultant overcapacity will drive down prices," said Liu Zhiqiang, a senior analyst at Sublime China Information Group Co, a commodities consultancy.

          Iron ore prices have already fallen to about $55 per metric ton in the past few months and squeezed profit margins for the top global exporters - Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton Ltd, Vale SA and Fortescue Metals Group Ltd.

          Liu said prices may fall below $40 next year and remain in the range of $35 to $45 because of shrinking demand and oversupply.

          Despite sluggish demand from China, the world's largest iron ore consumer, and falling commodity prices, most of the major miners like Rio Tinto have showed no inclination to scale down production.

          Ren Binyan, managing director of Rio Tinto China, told reporters in Beijing on Wednesday that the company is aiming to have an iron ore capacity of more than 300 million tons by the end of this year.

          "It is a decision we made five years ago," he said. "Even though iron ore prices have declined sharply, it is still a profitable business due to our effective cost management."

          The Anglo-Australian company produced about 120 million tons of iron ore during the first six months of this year, a 13 percent increase over the same period last year.

          The company's revenue shrank to $18 billion during the period, while net earnings fell by about 80 percent.

          Wei Zengmin, an analyst from steel information provider Mysteel.com, said Rio Tinto's lower profit was mainly due to falling coal prices in the first half rather than iron ore.

          "In the past few weeks, due to expectations of more investment in infrastructure construction during the second half, iron ore prices have started firming up," he said.

          In fact, iron ore prices are still higher than the company's production costs, said Wei. Due to the prevailing low prices of iron ore, mining giants such as Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton would increasingly expand their capacity to raise efficiency and counter competition, he said.

          "None of these miners will reduce their production levels, because they have to maintain their export quotas," he said. "But they will face tough challenges in the next few years due to the challenging economic outlook."

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩a片无码一区二区五区电影| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 芒果乱码一线二线三线新区| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 国产一区二区在线视频播放| 麻豆精品一区二区视频在线| 久久人妻无码一区二区三区av| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美在线看片AI| 久久99久久精品视频| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 啦啦啦啦www日本在线观看| 一区二区在线观看成人午夜| 免费视频欧美无人区码 | 亚洲欧美牲交| 国产亚洲欧洲aⅴ综合一区| 中文字幕av日韩有码| 丰满人妻被中出中文字幕 | 国产特级毛片aaaaaa毛片| 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费| 国产萌白酱喷水视频在线观看| 人妻大胸奶水2| 四虎永久免费精品视频| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 少妇高潮喷水正在播放| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 亚洲狼人久久伊人久久伊| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 好看的国产精品自拍视频| 国产在线拍偷自揄拍精品| 国产av日韩精品一区二区| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 日韩精品毛片一区到三区| 亚洲男人天堂2021| 中文字幕乱妇无码AV在线| 亚洲日韩精品制服丝袜AV| 91热在线精品国产一区| 国产成年码av片在线观看| 日韩一区二区三区精品区| 日本欧美午夜| 日韩一区二区三区精品区|