<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Company to take legal measures against oil scandal rumor: Tingyi

          (Xinhua/chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-08-04 09:20

          Company to take legal measures against oil scandal rumor: Tingyi

          A customer shops for Master Kong instant noodle of Ting Hsin International Group at a supermarket in Shanghai, Sept 18, 2014. [Photo/IC]

          Tingyi Holding Corp on Monday denied that its instant noodles sold on the Chinese mainland were ever affected by a cooking oil scandal.

          A spokesperson for the company based in North China's Tianjin municipality said the company will take legal measures against a rumormonger who had spread the story on the Internet.

          In a video online, a Taiwan tour guide told tourists from the mainland to boycott all products from Tingyi as they were all involved in the latest food safety incident in Taiwan.

          Last year, Ting Hsin International Group, the parent company of Tingyi, and many of Ting Hsin's suppliers were found selling cooking oil tainted with animal feed.

          However, Tingyi said none of its noodles produced and sold on the mainland used ingredients supplied from Taiwan.

          All Tingyi's products comply with national safety and hygiene standards, it added.

          Tingyi has reported the case to the police and is awaiting an investigation.

          In November 2013, the company was reported to be linked to a counterfeit olive oil scandal in Taiwan.

          In September 14, 2014, Tingyi's instant noodle company Master Kong has admitted that one of its products, Roasted Pork Noodle, sold by Wei Chuan Corp in Taiwan, was made with poor-quality edible oil.

          Wei Ying-chung, chairman of Wei Chuan Corp, once said the company will adopt stricter quality control measures and safety rules to prevent similar scandals happening again.

          Accroding to previous reports by Reuters, in March this year, Tingyi said total revenue was $10.2 billion in 2014, down from $10.9 billion a year earlier, the first sales drop since 1998. The number was squeezed by a 4.5 percent drop in instant noodle sales, which accounted for 40.4 percent of revenue, and a 7.5 percent drop in beverage sales, contributing 56.7 percent of revenue.

          The firm said in the filing it would focus on cost-cutting this year, with plans to reduce staff numbers in some segments and to look to mobile channels to boost sales.

          In July, 2015, Taiwan had pushed for an amendment to the law to raise prison terms and fines for food safety violations, and it offered whistleblowers more incentives in the wake of the "gutter oil" scandal.

          Hundreds of tons of cakes, bread, instant noodles, cookies, steamed buns and dumplings had to be removed from shelves in Taiwan and Hong Kong when the case surfaced, authorities said.

          Hong Kong government also unveiled a proposed regulatory regime to regulate the manufacture and recycling of edible oils, after the city was identified as one of the places where gutter oil originated from following the Taiwan lard scandal.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久国产综合精品女图图等你| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 亚洲另类无码专区国内精品| 99精品福利视频| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看 | 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看 | 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产 | 精品一区二区三区在线成人| 强奷白丝美女在线观看| 精品夜夜澡人妻无码av| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区| www免费视频com| 欧美成人精品高清在线播放| 在线观看日本亚洲一区| 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 国产精品无遮挡又爽又黄| 亚洲欧洲一区二区综合精品| 亚洲区成人综合一区二区| 99热国产这里只有精品9| 成人午夜天| 亚洲av天堂天天天堂色| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99 | 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区 | 亚洲中文字幕无码人在线| 久久精品娱乐亚洲领先| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院 | 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 精品福利视频导航| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码|