<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Markets

          Erzhong to leave market in Shanghai voluntarily

          By XIE YU (China Daily) Updated: 2015-05-19 08:49

          Heavy equipment maker may be able to apply for a relisting more easily, say experts

          China Erzhong Group Heavy Industries Co Ltd, a State-owned producer of heavy technical equipment, will become the first company to delist voluntarily from the stock market on the Chinese mainland.

          The move comes in response to tougher regulations intended to drive loss-making companies out of the equity market.

          Erzhong's products include castings and forgings, as well as components for petrochemical factories and nuclear power plants.

          Erzhong said in an announcement on Friday that the Shanghai Stock Exchange had approved its delisting request, and the shares will halt trading next Thursday. Shares can still be traded in the National Equities Exchange and Quotations market, an over-the-counter venue for unlisted companies to raise capital.

          Erzhong also provided a "protective mechanism" to shareholders who oppose the delisting plan, according to an earlier statement. Such investors can sell their shares to the China National Machinery Industry Corp, known as Sinomach.

          The price is set at 2.59 yuan per share (42 cents), a 10.21 percent premium to the closing price before the shares were suspended in late April.

          Erzhong's parent company, the China National Erzhong Group, was folded into Sinomach in 2013 in a bailout attempt.

          "By voluntarily delisting, Erzhong will be able to apply for a relisting more easily" than companies that are forced to delist, said Liu Xiaosan, a lawyer with Guangdong Bestfound Law Firm.

          Erzhong listed on the Shanghai exchange in 2010. The offering was almost 200 times oversubscribed, with a price-earnings ratio of 40.5 times. However, the company began to post losses just a year later.

          The loss expanded to 7.8 billion yuan in 2014 from 2.9 billion yuan in 2012.

          Analysts said the company has been hurt by strategic errors, but it still has competitive strength in core technologies. Some said it was very likely to return to profit in the coming year and make a comeback to the A-share market.

          The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued new delisting regulations last October that give preferential treatment to loss-making companies that take the step voluntarily. Companies that are forced to delist are treated more harshly. So far, only 78 companies have been forced to delist, even though the process has been allowed for more than a decade.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美成人精品手机在线| 在线免费不卡视频| 亚洲天堂久久久| 老司机免费的精品视频| 一区二区欧美日韩高清免费| 亚洲av色在线播放一区| 亚洲成在人网站av天堂| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 在线人成免费视频69国产| 亚洲综合色区在线播放2019| 美女把尿囗扒开让男人添| 国产一本一道久久香蕉| 亚洲综合激情五月色一区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 四虎永久在线精品免费看| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 色婷婷久久| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久| 在线中文字幕日韩| 老司机免费的精品视频| 日韩视频一区二区三区视频| 国产精品系列在线免费看| 丝袜足控一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区综合| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 日韩精品理论片一区二区| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 亚洲精品久久久久久无码色欲四季| 国产精品一区二区三区日韩| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠7777米奇| 亚洲毛片多多影院| 女人的天堂A国产在线观看| 无码无遮挡刺激喷水视频| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 午夜av高清在线观看| 国产又粗又猛又黄又爽无遮挡| 亚洲色一色噜一噜噜噜|