<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Home sales rebound in China's big cities

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-05-06 10:13

          BEIJING - Home sales in China's largest cities rebounded in April, after a poor first quarter forced authorities to loosen some curbs on the market.

          On March 30, the central bank, housing ministry and banking regulator changed the rules on down payments for second-home mortgages. The minimum deposit was reduced from 60 percent to 40 percent. For first homes, only a 20-percent deposit is required. The Ministry of Finance decided on the same day that homes held for two years or more would be exempt from transaction taxes when sold. The previous minimum was five years.

          As a result, property sales in April gained 15 percent, making April the first month of sales growth nationwide for roughly a year and a half, said Wang Tao, chief China economist with UBS.

          In the 54 cities monitored by real estate agency Centaline, more than 250,000 homes are expected to have been sold during April, up 10 percent from March.

          "The rebound is most evident in top-tier cities, where roughly 50 percent more homes were sold in April than in March," said Zhang Dawei, Centaline research director. Some new residential complexes in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen have seen all their units snapped on the first day of sales.

          In Beijing, more than 8,300 new homes were sold in April, up 44.5 percent from March. Existing home sales more than doubled from a year ago to over 14,500, according to real estate broker Lianjia.

          In Shanghai, home sales also came alive in April after a weak first quarter. New home sales in terms of floor space rose almost 60 percent from March and were more than double those in the same period a year ago, according to Centaline.

          The heat is on

          Policy easing should lift sales in the months ahead. At an annual property exhibit in Shanghai during the May Day holiday, developers such as Greenland Group, Poly Real Estate, Evergrande and Greentown showcased nearly 300 residential complexes in anticipation of an influx of potential home buyers.

          A year ago, the Chinese property market was heading for the basement as inventories built up and price cuts began to spill over from less prominent cities to the big metropolises. One third of properties on display at the exhibit last year were in cities other than Shanghai or even abroad. This year, Shanghai accounts for 90 percent; its highest share for three years.

          Developers have also become unwilling to budge on prices and are offering fewer discounts. In a survey by real estate information provider SouFun, nearly 60 percent of respondents claimed plans to buy homes this year, many in the next three months.

          "When buying sentiment is very strong, it is normal for developers to scale back discounts or even withdraw them altogether," a sales representative at the exhibit told Xinhua.

          Less painful correction

          While easing has helped the biggest cities and done some good in the second tier, it has done little to revive third- and fourth-tier cities. In the three weeks when big cities experienced double-digit sales growth, smaller cities recorded a 26-percent decline.

          Despite the improvement, Wang of UBS expects new housing starts in April to remain muted, as developers focus on slashing inventories.

          A meeting of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee on April 30 called for more "forceful" policies and "a long-term mechanism for the healthy development of the property sector".

          The central bank has lowered interest rates twice since November and cut the reserve requirement ratio twice since February. Most analysts believe this year will be easier for developers than last.

          "We expect 2015 to remain challenging, but less so than 2014, because the government will likely continue to loosen restrictions," said Franco Leung, a senior analyst with rating agency Moody's.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品免费电影| 妺妺窝人体色www看美女| 国产亚洲精品va在线| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 总裁与秘书啪啪日常h| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 午夜在线不卡| A级毛片无码久久精品免费| 综合99综合久久久久久久| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 在线亚洲+欧美+日本专区| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 成在人线av无码免费| 亚洲更新最快无码视频| 午夜视频免费试看| 亚洲人成人无码网WWW电影首页| 免费观看男人免费桶女人视频| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 成人国产精品视频频| 国产最新精品系列第三页| 狠狠综合久久综合鬼色| 成人国产亚洲精品一区二区| 国产精品久久久久鬼色| 丰满高跟丝袜老熟女久久| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕| 久久精品伊人狠狠大香网| 激情在线网| 毛片无码一区二区三区| 农村国产毛片一区二区三区女| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 亚洲色婷六月丁香在线视频| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 亚洲熟妇熟女久久精品一区| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 色丁香一区二区黑人巨大| 久久99久国产麻精品66| 久久人妻国产精品| 99国产成+人+综合+亚洲欧美|