<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          COSCO Piraeus bid back on track

          By SHI JING (China Daily) Updated: 2015-03-31 08:12

          Comments by visiting official signal change in Greek government's attitude on stake sale

          COSCO Piraeus bid back on track

          Greece's largest port, Piraeus, near Athens. China Ocean Shipping (Group) Co is one of the five industry players that have shown interest in a 67 percent stake in Piraeus Port Authority.[Photo/Agencies]

          Comments by a visiting Greek official indicate that the bid by China Ocean Shipping (Group) Co for the Piraeus Port Authority, which has been on hold for about two months following the country's election, could be accepted in the next few weeks.

          COSCO was one of five industry players, including the United States' largest port management company Ports America Inc, to show an interest in a 67 percent stake in Piraeus Port Authority in the second half of 2014.

          The future of the deal became uncertain after voting in January that put hard-left Alexis Tsipras in the prime minister's office. He quickly suspended the privatization process.

          Greek Deputy Prime Minister Yannis Dragasakis, who was part of a delegation to Beijing from Wednesday to Saturday, told the official Xinhua News Agency that the privatization would be completed within weeks, with COSCO to be "an active participant" that "can make a very competitive offer".

          Dragasakis said the process had been "slightly delayed" mainly because there was "a change in the public entity owning the port's shares due to the change in government in Greece".

          For its part, COSCO has said that it is too early to forecast a result as there are other bidders.

          Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in discussions with Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias that the two countries should cooperate more closely and make the Piraeus Port project an example of mutual benefit.

          The U-turn in the Greek government's attitude may reflect the country's dire economic plight. It was due to submit a new version of its reform program-the third-to European creditors and regulators on Monday.

          Unless the plan is approved by the European Commission and the nation's creditors, the Greek government will not be able to get further bailouts.

          The government is facing salary and pension payments of 1.7 billion euros ($1.84 billion) due by Tuesday. It will also have to pay back a loan of 450 million euros by April 9.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费国产99久久久香蕉| 亚洲中出视频在线观看| 国产一区二区三区视频| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 2020最新无码福利视频| 日韩精品成人无码专区免费| 99国产亚洲精品美女久久久久| 欧美激情二区三区| 三上悠亚精品一区二区久久| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 成人3d动漫一区二区三区| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 日本伊人色综合网| 久久夜色噜噜噜亚洲av| 日韩精品一二三黄色一级| 国产精品第二页在线播放| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 中文字幕有码无码AV| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线| 九九成人免费视频| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ千叶宁真 | 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费| 国产成人无码一区二区在线播放| 免费人成网站视频在线观看国内 | 亚洲伊人久久综合影院| 手机在线看片不卡中文字幕 | 欧美经典人人爽人人爽人人片| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久蜜桃不卡| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交极品| 欧美性猛交xxx嘿人猛交| 国产成人cao在线| 国产开嫩苞实拍在线播放视频| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 日韩精品一卡二卡在线观看| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 久久久久无码中| 欧美人在线一区二区三区|