<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Economy

          Economy expected to get extra boost

          By Zhao Yinan (China Daily) Updated: 2015-03-09 07:38

          Economy expected to get extra boost

          Workers at a construction site in Yichang, Hubei province. [ZHOU JIANPING/FOR CHINA DAILY]

          Unspent money carried over from last year will be given to effective local governments

          China is ready to spend more than is proposed in the latest Government Work Report to help withstand downward economic pressure, as economic data in the first two months hint that the country is entering its slowest period of growth in a quarter-century.

          Premier Li Keqiang said money not spent as planned last year as a result of officials' neglect will be reallocated this year to local governments that are doing a good job at driving economic development.

          It's one of the measures that will be employed to encourage local officials to shake off a wait-and-see attitude and do more to boost growth.

          Li, who made the remarks during a panel discussion with National People's Congress deputies from Sichuan province on Sunday, said the extra money will come from funds carried over from last year, which total more than 100 billion yuan ($28.7 billion). The money was not spent because local officials were neglectful of their duty, which resulted in many investment projects being halted, he said.

          "The funds were allocated, projects were approved and land was supplied, but the money is not being spent. Why? Some officials are holding onto their jobs while failing to fulfill their responsibilities," he said.

          The carry-over funds will provide money for development on top of the central government's annual budget deficit, which is set to widen to 1.64 trillion yuan in 2015, an increase of 270 billion yuan over last year, or about 2.3 percent of GDP, according to the Government Work Report delivered by Li on Thursday.

          Finance Minister Lou Jiwei said at a news conference that the deficit will be around 2.7 percent, China's largest since the 2.8 percent recorded in 2009.

          Economic indicators show that the slowdown of the world's second-largest economy is likely to continue into this year, after hitting a 24-year low of 7.4 percent in 2014. Retail sales growth is expected to slow further in February, along with industrial production and investment growth. The latest data are due out next week.

          Yin Zhongqing, deputy director of the Finance and Economic Committee of the NPC, confirmed that the government will issue 1 trillion yuan of low-interest bonds to replace existing debt being raised through local financing vehicles, most of which involves short-term debt with high interest.

          Yin said the eased monetary policy is part of the government's pro-growth measures to ensure economic expansion of around 7 percent in 2015, a tough target to meet.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍日韩亚洲一区在线| 免费看国产精品3a黄的视频| 亚洲最大有声小说AV网| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 俺也去俺也去电影网| 国产区精品福利在线熟女| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 国内精品一线二线三线黄| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 国产精品国产三级国产专业 | 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 中文字幕一区二区三区乱码不卡| 亚洲精品国产无套在线观| 色窝窝免费一区二区三区| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 国产JJIZZ女人多水喷水| 牲欲强的熟妇农村老妇女视频| 亚洲人成网网址在线看| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 精品熟女少妇免费久久| 国产亚洲精品第一综合麻豆 | 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 国产性猛交xxxx乱大交| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 国产精品白浆无码流出| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 成av人电影在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 国模精品二区| 2021国产精品视频网站| 国产精品激情自拍系列| 国产成人无码免费视频在线| 国产成人免费av片在线观看| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 人妻熟女久久久久久久 |