<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Protest breaks out at HP subsidiary

          By Gao Yuan (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-01-19 18:06

          A major protest broke out at a Hewlett-Packard Co subsidiary in China after thousands of employees refused to accept HP's China head as their new chairman on Monday.

          Employees at H3C Technologies Co Ltd, a Hangzhou-based communications equipment maker purchased by HP in 2010, said the new appointment, which has not made official until Monday afternoon, will endanger the company's autonomy in operation.

          Words about Mao Yu'nan, HP's chairman in China, will also head H3C's board of directors came in last week. Employees at H3C worry the arrival of Mao will hinder the company's China business and a long-awaited employee stock option plan.

          H3C is a leading provider of data communications equipment provider in China. A considerable chunk of its business came from government procurement deals, a sector overseas providers find difficult to penetrate after the country lifted its alert on Cyber security.

          H3C holds the largest market share in LAN switch and enterprise router markets in the country, according to the company.

          More than 3,000 employees in Beijing and Hangzhou have signed a petition against the unconfirmed appointment, according to the organizers of the protest. H3C has around 4,800 employees. It has development facilities in Beijing and Hangzhou.

          Matt Greenly, HP's vice-president in charge of worldwide finance and HP Networking businesses, arrived at the H3C headquarters in Hangzhou and will hold a meeting with local directors to discuss the appointment and the future of the company, said a H3C employee who gave his name as Etsan.

          "Except the employees that provides necessary supports to existing customers, the rest of the company stopped operation today," he said, adding the development unit was also ordered to give a day off.

          HP is yet to make any announcement concerning the incident.

          "An independence and stable management team that knows the Chinese market will be the best choice for H3C," according to an employees' letter provided to Etsan.

          The letter also said a H3C less controlled by its United States parent company is also good for the national security.

          Mao, 70, was appointed as China chairman in 2013. He reports directly to Meg Whitman, president and CEO of HP.

          It is the third strike evolving a major US tech company over the past 12 months. In early 2014, employees at an IBM server factory in Shenzhen, Guangdong province staged a strike after the facility was sold to Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group Ltd.

          Thousands of Nokia employees also launched a weeklong strike in mid-2014 in protest of Microsoft Corp's decision of laying off around 5,000 of the workers - including mobile phone developers and workers on assembly line.

           

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 深夜福利资源在线观看| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 国产av午夜精品福利| jαpαnesehd熟女熟妇伦| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 美女大bxxxxn内射| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天| 无码专区视频精品老司机| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 婷婷狠狠综合五月天| 国产成人AV国语在线观看| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品| av色国产色拍| 亚洲精品天天影视综合网| 一区二区三区四区黄色片| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 国产色一区二区三区四区| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放| 视频二区国产精品职场同事 | 欧美激情视频一区二区三区免费| 高清国产一区二区无遮挡| 精品一区二区三区在线成人| 久久99国产精品尤物| 97午夜理论电影影院| 成人午夜天| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 99久久精品久久久| 精品国产中文字幕在线| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 亚洲国产成人片在线观看| 亚洲熟妇av综合一区二区| 国外欧美一区另类中文字幕| 激情一区二区三区成人文| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 亚洲区一区二区激情文学| 日韩毛片在线视频x| 国产成人片无码视频| 久久精品成人免费看| 久久精品女人天堂av免费观看|