<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Markets

          Stock plan 'delayed' by protests

          By Xie Yu and Zheng Yangpeng (China Daily) Updated: 2014-11-04 07:45

          Stock plan 'delayed' by protests

          A customer checks share prices at a securities firm in Qingdao, Shandong province, on Nov 3, 2014. The widely anticipated "through train" stock program might have been delayed due to the illegal protests in Hong Kong, an official at a think tank said. [Yu Fangping / China Daily] 

          Top expert says 'Occupy Central' is negative factor for cross-border trading program

          The Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect program is "unlikely" to be shelved, but could be further delayed if protesters in Hong Kong "continue making trouble", said an official of a top think tank on Monday.

          Zhang Chenghui, director of the Finance Institute under the Development Research Center of the State Council, told a news conference that she believed Hong Kong's Occupy Central movement was a cause for the delay of the pilot share trading program.

          "I personally feel that if the demonstrators keep on putting up a show, it will be a negative factor for the establishment of the stock investment linkage between the two financial markets, and it can be harmful for the development of stronger economic ties," she said.

          Stock plan 'delayed' by protests
          Stock Connect to make bourses healthy
          Stock plan 'delayed' by protests
          Investors ready for Shanghai-HK stock link 

          It was the first time that a Chinese mainland scholar with an official background has made the connection between the delay in the launch of the program to the illegal Occupy Central movement.

          The center is a high-level think tank directly affiliated with the State Council, China's cabinet. It is known to provide regular consultations to the cabinet and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.

          Zhang emphasized that her comments represented only her personal view. But her words have been taken seriously by stock brokers and investors in Hong Kong and Shanghai because of the status of her organization.

          Nobody expects the proposed Stock Connect will be dropped. But the delay is widely seen as a setback that has disappointed many supporters of the program, which many hope will increase the liquidity in both markets.

          A delegation led by Hong Kong Financial Secretary John Tsang Chun-wah is visiting Beijing from Monday to Wednesday, and Hong Kong Monetary Authority Chief Executive Norman Chan said the visit will include discussions with central government officials on issues related to capital flows, especially the limit on the amount of renminbi that a Hong Kong resident can buy or sell in a day, Finet Group Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed financial information provider, said on Monday.

          "I am optimistic, believing and hoping the program will kick off before the end of this year," said Eliot Li, a director at the Hong Kong-based brokerage First Shanghai.

          Li said that since last month, the company has been keeping a renminbi pool sufficient to prepare for the Stock Connect program.

          "We are certain that there will be explosive growth in the demand for the renminbi in Hong Kong at the start (of the Stock Connect)," he said.

          "We do not think the stock program will be put off indefinitely. It is unlikely to start in the following few weeks, but it can still get the go-ahead," said Song Jian, an analyst with Beijing-based Minzu Securities Co Ltd.

          Zhang said that the exact timing will be up to the China Securities Regulatory Commission.

          "Given the wide difference in the regulatory regimes of the Hong Kong and mainland capital markets, it may seem wise to take the time to iron out every issue before giving the go-ahead for the Stock Connect program," she said.

          Li said he hopes there will be more clarity on tax policies, explaining that Hong Kong investors are not familiar with the system of withholding capital gains tax.

          "It is not easy for us to withhold clients' money," he said. "But if we don't, we could face problems in collecting tax payments from clients when it is time to pay," he said.

          Premier Li Keqiang said in early April that the authorities would launch the cross-border stock trading program within six months. It was widely considered to be an important way to increase cross-border capital flows, further open up China's capital market and move forward with the yuan's internationalization.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 97一期涩涩97片久久久久久久| 成人无码区免费视频网站| 开心久久综合激情五月天| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| www插插插无码免费视频网站| 亚洲AV无码精品色午夜果冻| 婷婷五月深深久久精品| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网| 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫 久久久久久久久毛片精品 | 国产精品一码二码三码| 精品久久久久久无码人妻VR| 你懂的一区二区福利视频| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 好紧好湿好黄的视频| 日韩黄色大片在线播放| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 就去色综合| 国产中文一区卡二区不卡| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区| 欧美一区二区三区成人久久片| 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久蜜臀 | 精品一区二区三区在线播放视频 | 日韩成人福利视频在线观看| 成全我在线观看免费第二季| 少妇人妻偷人精品无码视频| 2020国产成人精品视频| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 91无码人妻精品一区| 国内精品久久久久影院不卡| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合网| 重口SM一区二区三区视频| 国产亚洲精品视频中文字幕| 一区二区福利在线视频| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 精品久久久久无码| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线|