<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Tainted oil from Taiwan still banned despite safety tests

          (Agencies in Taipei) Updated: 2014-09-09 05:01

          The tainted oil in Taiwan's latest food scandal has met safety standards, the island's public health authority said on Monday, but the products will still be banned from sale.

          Taiwan's consumers have been gripped by fear and anger after the island's police detained six people on Thursday who were selling hundreds of tons of recycled cooking oil made from kitchen waste and grease from leather processing plants.

          Chang Guann Co, a well-established cooking oil supplier in Taiwan, purchased the recycled oil to produce 782 tons of lard, with 645 tons sold to 971 food companies and restaurants, including a number of leading brands.

          Chang Guann's lard, which had been refined, met all the safety requirements, except for the test of heavy metals, which has not yet been completed, according to Taiwan's public health authority.

          However, since refining recycled oil into lard is against the law, all products made with the adulterated oil should be removed from shelves, the public health watchdog said.

          Food manufacturers, restaurants and snack shops should stop using Chang Guann's lard. Otherwise, fines can range from NT $60,000 dollars ($2,000) up to NT$50 million dollars, the watchdog said.

          Sun Lih-chyun, spokesman for Taiwan's administrative authority, said Chuan Guann's tainted oil products are illegal despite the negative test results.

          The authorities will mete out severe punishment for those who have broken food safety regulations, Sun assured the public.

          Meanwhile, pineapple buns and dumplings have been pulled from shelves in Hong Kong as authorities investigate whether they contain gutter oil from Taiwan.

          Philip Ho, an officer from the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, told RTHK radio on Monday that dozens of food samples had been taken and that the results are expected in the next few days.

          "The investigation is ongoing," Ho said. "Since we spotted the problem, we have been trying to contact food operators such as importers and bakeries."

          A spokeswoman for the Center for Food Safety said that labs were also conducting tests on mooncakes from retailers across the city.

          Popular bakery chain Maxim's Cakes removed pineapple buns from its shelves over the weekend after confirming they had been produced with lard from Chang Guann.

          Xinhua-AFP

          Tainted oil from Taiwan still banned despite safety tests Tainted oil from Taiwan still banned despite safety tests
          China police seize 30,000 tons of tainted chicken feet? ?New scare hits fast food chains

           
          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 男女高潮喷水在线观看| 色综合色综合色综合频道| 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 精品国产午夜福利理论片| 内地偷拍一区二区三区| 国产视频一区二区三区四区视频| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 99偷拍视频精品一区二区| 欧美三级欧美成人高清| 永久免费精品性爱网站| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 国产伦精品一区二区三区妓女 | 久久av中文字幕资源网| 激情按摩系列片aaaa| 五月婷之久久综合丝袜美腿| 国产欧美另类精品久久久| 潮喷失禁大喷水av无码| 成人免费无遮挡无码黄漫视频| 国产jizzjizz视频| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲av永久无码精品秋霞电影影院| 久久亚洲色WWW成人男男| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 国产一区二区三区精品自拍| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 少妇伦子伦情品无吗| 亚洲中文字幕无码专区| 国内揄拍国产精品人妻门事件| 久久午夜无码免费| 国产精品国产精品国产专区| 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区| 国产粉嫩系列一区二区三| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 国产伊人网视频在线观看| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类|