<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Big Macs back on the menu in some cities

          (Agencies) Updated: 2014-08-05 07:11

          McDonald's Corp is starting to resume its full menu in some Chinese cities, almost two weeks after the fast-food chain pulled items including beef and chicken as one of its suppliers was investigated for using expired meat.

          Customers in such cities as Beijing and Guangzhou will be able to buy all the items on the menu later this week, Illinois-based McDonald's said in a statement on Monday, without specifying the date or number of cities.

          It also is increasing orders from other existing suppliers in China while exploring new ones, the maker of the Big Mac said.

          McDonald's withdrew beef, pork and chicken items from its restaurants in China after a Shanghai television station reported on July 20 about how Shanghai Husi Food Co, a unit of McDonald's long-term supplier OSI Group LLC, took expired meat and added sell-by dates from another year, renewing fears of food safety in the country.

          Illinois-based OSI, which also supplied ingredients to restaurants including Yum Brands Inc's KFC and Pizza Hut, and Papa John's International Inc pizza restaurants in China, has since pulled all products supplied by Shanghai Husi and replaced its management team in the country after it came under Chinese government investigation.

          Six executives of Shanghai Husi have been arrested, the Xinhua News Agency reported on Sunday, citing Bai Shaokang, vice-mayor and head of the public security bureau in Shanghai.

          The Big Mac was not available in Beijing, while in Shanghai, limited choices of burgers were being sold, according to McDonald's delivery services in the two cities.

          McDonald's is increasing orders from existing suppliers such as McKey Food Services Ltd, a Shenzhen unit of Philadelphia-based Keystone Foods, to handle the shortage of ingredients, the restaurant operator said on Monday.

          It is also exploring new Chinese suppliers for items such as fresh produce, and is in the process of evaluating these companies.

          Yum and Burger King Worldwide Inc cut ties with OSI since the food scandal, while McDonald's said last month it would continue using food from OSI's other operations in China.

          McDonald's is China's second-largest fast-food chain by market share, trailing only Louisville, Kentucky-based Yum.

          According to London-based research firm Euromonitor International Ltd, Yum gets about half of its revenue from the China market.

          Big Macs back on the menu in some cities

          Big Macs back on the menu in some cities

          New scare hits fast food chains Junk food craving intensifies as Western restaurants proliferate

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 东京热高清无码精品| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久 | 亚洲一二三四区中文字幕| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 大又大又粗又硬又爽少妇毛片| 亚洲成人av日韩在线| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区| 日韩国产中文字幕精品| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 97天天摸天天爽天天碰| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 国产jizzjizz视频| 少妇av一区二区三区无码| 亚洲情综合五月天| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲熟妇激情视频99| 国产免费无遮挡吃奶视频| 伊人精品无码AV一区二区三区| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉 | 国产成人无码免费看视频软件| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 国产精品美女久久久久| 国产精品一区二区传媒蜜臀| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 国产亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 亚洲av二区伊人久久| 国产一区二区三区免费在线观看| 你懂的视频在线一区二区| 国产亚洲久久久久久久| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 国产99久久无码精品| 熟女人妻高清一区二区三区| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 欧美日韩在线亚洲二区综二| 国产性色的免费视频网站| 久久99精品久久久久久青青|