<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Projects adrift as Cheju revamps investment plans

          By Hu Yuanyuan (China Daily) Updated: 2014-06-25 07:02

          Some Chinese-backed property projects are being held up on South Korea's Cheju Island as the local government has decided to re-examine previously approved plans and substantially raise the requirements for foreigners to obtain permanent residence through real estate investment, media reports said.

          According to the National Business Daily, real estate projects that were previously approved but haven't started construction will be re-evaluated. The newspaper cited a local government official.

          A resort complex under development by the Jeju Free International City Development Center and China property developer Landing International Development Ltd, for instance, is one of the projects that have been affected.

          The two sides signed a memorandum of understanding in April and were to have held a groundbreaking ceremony on Tuesday. However, the project was suspended due to plot ratio issues, local media reported.

          The suspension followed comments by local government officials last Tuesday that the island welcomes Chinese capital but is definitely against speculative capital. Landing Group was not available for comment.

          And a project by South Korea-based Lotte Group and Greenland Holdings Group, a large-scale property developer, has failed to make progress, South Korea's local media reported.

          Under South Korea's 2010 immigration plan, foreigners who invest 500 million won ($490,000) in hotels or resorts on Cheju Island can get permanent residence rights in the country.

          That provision sparked enthusiasm among Chinese investors, and some real estate projects had Chinese ownership in excess of 30 percent.

          Industry statistics showed that as of March 2012, Chinese nationals held sites totaling 5.7 million square meters in Cheju Island. But during the first quarter of 2013 alone, Chinese land purchases hit 400,000 sq m, compared with European investors at 140,000 sq m and US investors at 90,000 sq m.

          The influx of Chinese capital has aroused concerns among local residents. A 48-year-old resident of Cheju told local media that the influx of Chinese capital might push up property prices, turning Cheju into "a second Hainan Island".

          "Policy uncertainty is the biggest challenge for overseas property purchases," said Zhang Dawei, director of market research department at Centaline Property Agency Ltd. "If there's a policy change, investors will be very cautious, leading to a fall in transactions."

          Projects adrift as Cheju revamps investment plans

          Projects adrift as Cheju revamps investment plans

          Top 10 most attractive FDI destinations in the world

          China set to be net investor

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久| 国产伦精品一区二区三区| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲欧美综合精品二区| 少妇人妻在线视频| 99久久精品看国产一区| 国产三级a三级三级| 成年午夜无码av片在线观看| 国产亚洲tv在线观看| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 精品人妻无码专区中文字幕| 午夜av高清在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ天堂| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 浪潮av色综合久久天堂| 国产精品av免费观看| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2o2o| 亚洲性线免费观看视频成熟| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 亚洲免费观看一区二区三区| 61精品人妻一区二区三区| 免费A级毛片无码A∨蜜芽试看| 波多野结衣久久一区二区| 亚洲国产色播AV在线| 国产精品va在线观看无码不卡| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 国产精品免费电影| 坐盗市亚洲综合一二三区| 久久亚洲精品11p| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 啊轻点灬大JI巴太粗太长了欧美 | 国产精品国产亚洲看不卡| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片| 亚洲视频免费一区二区三区 | 精品国产三级a∨在线欧美| 久久精品国产成人午夜福利 |