<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Overcapacity, slowdown bring steel industry losses

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-04-29 10:38

          BEIJING - Overcapacity, excess supply and sagging prices have taken Chinese steel companies from profit to loss in the first quarter, and the problems are set to get worse.

          More than 45 percent of steel companies reported losses.?

          Total losses stood at 2.33 billion yuan ($380 million) against almost 8 billion yuan of profits in the same period last year, according to Monday's report by the China Iron and Steel Association (CISA).

          "The first quarter of 2014 was the most difficult quarter since the start of the century," said CISA vice president Zhang Changfu at a press conference in Beijing. Seasonally low consumption means steel firms find themselves in the doldrums.

          At the end of March, inventories amounted to 19.4 million tons, over 43.5 percent up on the start of the year, intensifying worries. Prices have flagged.

          The China Steel Price Index stood at 94.83 at end of March, down 11.28 percent year on year, and 1.7 percent from a month ago. The average transaction price fell 10.14 percent year on year.

          Despite weak demand, output kept rising, though less quickly than a year ago. Crude steel output in the first quarter stood at 203 million tons, up 2.4 percent; output rose 5.3 percent to 2611 million tons. Total sales revenues stood at 869 billion yuan, down 0.79 percent year on year.

          According to a government work report in March, 27 million tons of production capacity must be cut in the sector this year, but things have not gone entirely to plan. The government placed strict controls on new steel production last year, but new projects are still carried out.

          "And this is worrying," Zhang said.

          Inventory growth was also fueled by private investment. Private fix-asset investment totalled 71.6 billion yuan in the first quarter, up 6.65 percent year on year. Capacity increased by 90 million tons in 2012 and 40 million tons in 2013. Despite the reduction, investment remains high.

          Government data shows the top 10 steel firms only producing around 40 percent of the nation's crude steel, and the proportion is declining. Mergers and acquisitions among steel firms are badly needed to both improve competence and manage output.

          "To break the vicious circle, firms must turn their attention to product quality and categories, with a view to low carbon, environmentally friendly products," said Zhang Lin, a researcher at lgmi.com, a leading Chinese e-commerce service for the steel sector.

          Stabilizing forces set to prop up the steel sector

          Demand for iron ore and steel to rise in 2014

          New model to tackle excessive steel capacity

          Steel sector still facing profitability problems

           

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: www久久只有这里有精品| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 国产高清在线精品一区APP| 加勒比精品一区二区三区 | 国产无遮挡无码视频在线观看| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 日韩一本不卡一区二区三区 | mm1313亚洲国产精品无吗| 视频精品亚洲一区二区| 久久综合激情网| 亚洲偷自拍另类一区二区| 亚洲精品人妻中文字幕| 亚洲欧美色一区二区三区| 午夜视频免费试看| 亚洲 欧美 变态 卡通 自拍| 欧美精品va在线观看| 国产精品理论片在线观看| 蜜臀一区二区三区精品免费| 国产av中文字幕精品| 最新中文乱码字字幕在线| 亚洲免费福利在线视频| 国产一区二区女内射| 欧美性猛少妇xxxxx免费| 亚洲AV无码成人网站久久精品| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 深夜福利资源在线观看| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区 | 国产精品色内内在线播放| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 久热久热久热久热久热久热 | 欧美视频网站www色| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 久青草视频在线免费观看| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 亚洲综合av永久无码精品一区二区| 伊人色综合久久天天|