<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Yunnan tourism steady despite attack

          By SHI JING in Shanghai and WANG WEN in Beijing (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-03-07 17:19

          Yunnan tourism steady despite attack

           

          Photo taken on Feb 19, 2014 shows the scenery of the West Lake of the Eryuan county, Dali city, southwest China's Yunnan province. [Photo/Xinhua] 


          Yunnan, a favorite tourist destination thanks to its abundant natural resources, has not seen a significant drop in visitors since Saturday, when a terrorist attack frightened the capital city of Kunming and the entire country.

          Yunnan tourism steady despite attack

          Yunnan tourism steady despite attack
          Ctrip.com, China's largest online travel agency, said that its Yunnan branch has started an emergency mechanism so that tourist guides, drivers and local guides in every city in the province will be on call round-the-clock to work closely with the company's headquarters.

          The safety of the company's tourists is closely watched, and no package-tour customers were affected by the attack, the company said. Local hotels and scenic spots have restored order under stricter police surveillance, the company said.

          So far, Ctrip has received no requests to cancel trips to Yunnan. It also promised to provide full refunds to anyone who wants to cancel a Yunnan trip.

          Qunar.com, another leading online Chinese travel agency, had some hotel reservations canceled after Saturday's attack. All money will be refunded to customers who would like to cancel their hotel reservations, and Qunar will absorb all losses.

          The company said the number of tourists heading to Yunnan in the first two months of this year was up slightly year-on-year. Qunar said that it has seen no significant change in the number of tourists.

          Zhou Yingfeng, product manager of China Youth Travel Service Shanghai, also has not noticed a sharp drop in the number of tourists heading to Yunnan. But he expected that the number might drop by 20 percent in the short term.

          The company had no customers in Kunming when the attack occurred, and no trips to Yunnan were reported.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频 | 亚洲国产黄色| 国产一区二区三区在线播| 大地资源高清免费观看| 日韩大尺度一区二区三区| 中文字幕第一页亚洲精品| 日韩中文字幕国产精品| 丰满的少妇被猛烈进入白浆 | 成人久久精品国产亚洲av| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久 | 无码福利写真片视频在线播放 | 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁欧美老妇| 亚洲欧洲AV系列天堂日产国码| 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆| 无码中文字幕人妻在线一区 | 开心五月激情五月俺亚洲| 亚洲综合黄色的在线观看| 美女裸体黄网站18禁止免费下载| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦AV影片| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 国产精品午夜性视频| 亚洲色精品88色婷婷七月丁香| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃| 国产毛片精品一区二区色| 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 国产对白熟女受不了了| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 好男人社区资源| 四虎国产精品久久免费精品| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣| 亚洲乱女色熟一区二区三区| 日本一道一区二区视频| 人妻系列无码专区无码专区| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 日本韩国日韩少妇熟女少妇| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水| 亚洲国产成人字幕久久|