<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Fonterra to fight botulism scare court action by Danone

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-01-09 10:25

          WELLINGTON - New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra said Thursday it will vigorously defend legal action by French food firm Danone, which is claiming compensation for last year's false botulism scare.

          Fonterra to fight botulism scare court action by Danone

          A woman uses her mobile phone in front of an advertisement for Fonterra in Jinan, East Chinas Shandong province, August 12, 2013. [Photo/icpress.cn] 

          Earlier Thursday Danone announced it was canceling its supply contract with Fonterra and starting court proceedings in the New Zealand High Court, as well as arbitration proceedings in Singapore "to bring all facts to light and to obtain compensation for the harm it has suffered" from the month-long scare.

          Fonterra launched a global recall in August after batches of whey protein concentrate were wrongly found to be contaminated with a botulism causing bacterium, forcing Danone's Australasian subsidiary, Nutricia, to recall batches of its own Karicare infant formula.

          The recall reportedly cost Danone 350 million euros ($475.16 million).

          "This affair illustrates serious failings on Fonterra's part in applying the quality standards required in the food industry," said a statement from Danone.

          "Danone is terminating its existing supply contract with Fonterra and making any further collaboration contingent on a commitment by its supplier to full transparency and compliance with the cutting-edge food safety procedures applied to all products supplied to Danone."

          Fonterra issued a statement saying it had been in ongoing commercial discussions with Danone and was "disappointed that they have resulted in legal action."

          "Fonterra will now work through the detail of Danone's claims. It continues to be confident in its position and will vigorously defend any proceedings," said the statement.

          "Fonterra stands by its track record of having world-class food safety and quality standards, quality systems, and robust testing regimes across all its manufacturing facilities."

          The botulism scare prompted the New Zealand government to launch an official inquiry into the incident and food safety standards.

          Last month, ministers pledged to tighten the food safety regime despite the inquiry issuing a report last month finding no failures in the regulatory system.

          However, critics claim that government cost-cutting was partly responsible for the scare.

           

          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 国产★浪潮AV无码性色| 中文字幕在线国产精品| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 久久热这里只有精品国产| 亚洲成a人片在线视频| 熟女一区| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区| 美女把尿囗扒开让男人添| 女同久久精品国产99国产精品| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 波多野无码中文字幕av专区| 欧美成A高清在线观看| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸| 国产一区二区三区在线看| 国产精品无遮挡在线观看| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆 | www欧美在线观看| 国产无遮挡无码视频在线观看| 精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 国产精品成| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人 | 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 久热这里只有精品视频3| 久久不见久久见www日本| 久操资源站| 成在人线AV无码免观看| 久久久久久一级毛片免费无遮挡| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 色婷婷亚洲精品综合影院| 涩涩爱狼人亚洲一区在线| av无码小缝喷白浆在线观看| 国产无遮挡裸体免费久久| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 国产精品自拍自在线播放| 高清国产一区二区无遮挡| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉|