<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Two more CNPC officials probed

          Updated: 2013-12-17 16:07
          ( Agencies)

          The Chinese government has questioned two more executives from China National Petroleum Company (CNPC) as part of a wider graft investigation into the state energy giant, said two people with direct knowledge of the matter.

          CNPC and its listed unit PetroChina are at the centre of one of the biggest corruption investigations into the Chinese state sector in years.

          Two more CNPC officials probed

          Wen Qingshan [Photo/icpress]

          Wen Qingshan, CNPC's chief accountant, and Wang Lihua, head of PetroChina's oil trading vehicle Chinaoil, were taken away by authorities last week, said the people, who declined to be identified because they were not authorised to talk to the media. Wang is also CNPC's deputy chief economist.

          It was not immediately clear whether the two officials were the target of the investigation or were assisting in the broader probe.

          Two officials at Chinaoil - Zheng Jun, head of crude oil trading, and a company lawyer who only gave his surname as Chen - said by telephone that the Reuters report on Wang was "totally incorrect".

          "Such a thing that you reported has never happened to president Wang," said Zheng. "She is still handling daily management work."

          Zheng declined to put Reuters in touch with Wang. Other attempts to reach her were unsuccessful, as were efforts to contact Wen. Calls to CNPC media officials were not answered. PetroChina spokesperson Mao Zefeng declined to comment.

          One of the two sources told Reuters: "Several officials were taken away by the authorities. One is quite senior. He is CNPC's chief accountant Wen Qingshan. The other officials included ... Wang Lihua."

          Two more CNPC officials probed

          Wang Lihua. [Photo/cnpc.com.cn] 

          Beijing stunned the Chinese energy industry in August and September with announcements that five former top executives at PetroChina and CNPC were being investigated for "serious discipline violations" - shorthand generally used to describe graft.

          They included Jiang Jiemin, former chairman of both entities.

          CNPC chief accountant Wen, 54, was also appointed chairman of listed Kunlun Energy in August, replacing Li Hualin, who the company said was being investigated by authorities. Kunlun Energy shares were suspended early on Tuesday. A PetroChina official said the company may issue a statement later on Tuesday.

          Wang, one of the few top female executives at the state giant, has been chief of Chinaoil since 1998. The company has expanded rapidly over the years to become an influential global player in oil markets.

           

          Related Readings:

          4 CNPC execs suspended over official investigation

          Jiang Jiemin removed from office: authority

          CNPC gets new chairman

           

           

           

           
           
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲AV不卡 | 国产一区二区精品偷系列| 久久不卡精品| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 亚洲国产一区二区三区| 99精品国产在热久久无| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 草草浮力影院| 国产玩具酱一区二区三区| 伊人久久精品无码麻豆一区| 欧美午夜理伦三级在线观看| 无码av永久免费大全| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线 | 亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 91无码人妻精品一区二区蜜桃| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 午夜福利不卡片在线播放免费 | 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠| 免费国产一级特黄aa大片在线| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 激情在线网| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 国产精品线在线精品国语| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 久久99国产一区二区三区| 福利一区二区在线观看| 男人又大又硬又粗视频| 国精品午夜福利视频| 国产99视频精品免费观看9| 亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 亚洲黄色高清| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 欧美专区日韩视频人妻| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 国产av熟女一区二区三区|