<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          China's former richest man injured in knife attack

          Updated: 2013-09-19 08:27
          By Wang Zhuoqiong in Beijing and Yan Yiqi in Hangzhou ( China Daily)

          China's former richest man injured in knife attack

          Zong Qinghou, board chairman of China's beverage giant, the Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co Ltd, delivers a speech during a forum in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang province, June 8, 2013. [Photo/Asianewsphoto] 


          Zong Qinghou, once China's richest man, was attacked at his home in Hangzhou on Friday by a migrant worker whose job request had been rebuffed by the beverage tycoon.

          Zong, board chairman of Hangzhou Wahaha Group, suffered injuries to his left hand and received medical treatment at No. 2 Hospital, affiliated with Zhejiang University, soon after the attack. Tendons on two fingers of his left hand were injured.

          According to Wahaha, local police arrested the 49-year-old suspect, surnamed Yang, from Suzhou in Jiangsu province, on Friday afternoon. Earlier this year, Yang borrowed 30,000 yuan ($4,900) to look for a job in Hangzhou, but failed to find any work. A television program that features Zong helping migrant workers inspired Yang to seek help from the billionaire.

          Zong, 67, who has already returned to work, is the second-richest man in China with a personal fortune of 115 billion, according to the latest Hurun Rich List.

          The attack happened at Zong's riverside apartment building in one of the most luxurious residential communities in Hangzhou. There is only one entry and exit point to the community, which has security guards on duty 24 hours a day.

          No one without an electronic card and the relevant password is allowed to enter the complex.

          One security guard, surnamed Qiu, said he was not on duty the night Zong was attacked, but denied the assault had taken place inside the community.

          Zong, who started his empire by selling iced lollies, has long been the only voice that matters in his family-run business.

          However, a new retail venture he started last year, including the WAOW Plaza shopping center, has failed to live up to expectations.

          Several members of the retail unit's senior management had been removed from their posts, sparking rumors the attack was related to the sackings.

          There were no more than 10 customers at the WAOW Plaza at noon on Wednesday. Some sales assistants chatted with each other, while others played with their phones.

          Wang Suzhen, a sales assistant at a women's garment brand, said the scene was a common one at the shopping center. "We are lucky to get one or two customers a day."

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

           
           
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99精品中文字幕在| 日本系列亚洲系列精品| 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆| 精品无人区一码二码三码| 亚洲av永久无码精品天堂久久| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 激情自拍校园春色中文| 久久99热精品这里久久精品| 中文字幕在线精品视频入口一区| 粗壮挺进邻居人妻无码| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷天天综合| a级毛片视频免费观看| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 亚洲伊人成色综合网| 国产精品人一区二区三区| 午夜成人精品福利网站在线观看| 午夜免费啪视频| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 亚洲阿v天堂网2021| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 亚洲精品视频免费| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 国产精品亚洲精品爽爽| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 92自拍偷拍精品视频| 国产AV福利第一精品| 麻豆国产精品VA在线观看| 国产成人无码免费视频在线 | 日本熟妇色一本在线观看| 中文字幕日韩有码第一页| 三级三级三级a级全黄| 国产一区二区三区四区激情| 中文字幕人成乱码中文乱码| 99国产午夜福利在线观看| 尤物视频色版在线观看| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀|