<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Industries

          NZ govt to bolster exporters hit by Fonterra scare

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-09-11 15:18

          WELLINGTON - The New Zealand government on Wednesday announced it was organizing a high-level campaign to help New Zealand exporters who were adversely affected by the Fonterra botulism scare last month, particularly in the China market.

          Trade Minister Tim Groser and Minister for Primary Industries Nathan Guy said they planned to reassert New Zealand's reputation in key markets following the reported potential contamination of Fonterra-produced whey protein concentrate.

          "We need to restore full market access to those markets where restrictions have been put in place, re-establish confidence in the robustness of our food safety system, and reaffirm the positive image of New Zealand brands," Groser said in a statement.

          A key component of the recovery plan would be an intense program of targeted visits to key markets by government ministers and senior officials once essential technical issues were resolved.

          A dedicated fund of up to NZ$2 million ($1.6 million) would be established to support companies to contact customers and shore up business relationships impacted by the whey protein concentrate issue.

          "This fund is intended to help the smaller companies re-establish their position in China," said Groser.

          "Face-to-face contact will be crucial to both government and businesses. We can't allow this incident to halt the growth of our food export industry, particularly our innovative small and medium- size companies," Guy said in the statement.

          The government had earlier announced plans to place more officials in overseas markets, particularly China.

          The program would also include a visit to China during September by the acting director general of MPI, to roll back restrictive measures and to restore normal trading conditions.

          Officials would also use regular dialogues, such as those established under the New Zealand-China Free Trade Agreement, to explain how New Zealand's regulatory system works and utilize, and possibly build on, cooperation agreements in place with key markets, including China.

          A program of visits to New Zealand by ministers, senior regulators and media from key overseas markets would focus on improving knowledge of, and confidence in, New Zealand's food regulatory systems.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕国产精品av| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 欧美色a电影精品aaaa| 青青草久热这里只有精品| 国产精品理论片在线观看| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 年轻女教师hd中字| 亚洲一区成人在线视频| 国内久久久久久久久久| 国产成人精品国产成人亚洲| 国产三级精品片| 欧美激烈精交gif动态图| 偷偷做久久久久免费网站| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 国产成人年无码av片在线观看| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品97| 国产人成精品一区二区三| 色噜噜一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜福利网在线观看| 亚洲国产初高中生女av| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 国产99视频精品免费观看9| 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 人人妻人人澡人人爽国产一区| 精品国产丝袜自在线拍国语| 亚洲bt欧美bt精品| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 丰满少妇高潮无套内谢| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 精产国品一二三产区别手机| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 99香蕉国产精品偷在线观看|