<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Companies

          ZTE, Huawei win big in 4G network tender

          By Shen Jingting | China Daily | Updated: 2013-08-23 07:48

          Chinese telecom equipment vendors Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and ZTE Corp acquired more than half of the contracts in the latest China Mobile Ltd's fourth-generation network tender, while foreign vendors acquired one-third, sources revealed.

          On June 21, China Mobile launched its largest tender ever for 4G network construction, planning to purchase equipment for 207,000 4G base stations. The bidding result for the contract, which analysts estimated to be worth more than 20 billion yuan ($3.26 billion), has yet to be officially released.

          However, an industry source, who declined to be named, said China Mobile has finished the preliminary work of allocating shares to different vendors. "It is for sure that Huawei and ZTE will take more than half of the contract," the source said.

          Specifically, Huawei and ZTE are likely to have same share at about 26 percent each, while three foreign telecom equipment makers - Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia Solutions and Networks - will receive 30 percent or so in total, according to the source.

          "The final result may change a little bit because some companies still want to have a last try," said the source.

          Officials from China Mobile declined to comment on Thursday.

          Against a backdrop that global telecom carriers are slowing their pace in network investment, 4G network construction contracts from Chinese telecom operators have attracted competition from various equipment vendors worldwide hoping for a slice of the pie.

          China Mobile, the world's biggest telecom carrier by subscriber numbers, is the first Chinese operator to announce a clear 4G network deployment plan. Xi Guohua, China Mobile's chairman, said in an interview in June that China Mobile is going to set up 200,000 base stations in 100 cities by the end of the year.

          In the first round of China Mobile's 4G bidding last year, Chinese telecom equipment manufacturers, including Huawei, ZTE and China Datang Corp, acquired about 70 percent of the carrier's contracts. Foreign rivals, such as Ericsson, have publicly expressed dissatisfaction over their contract shares.

          Markus Borchert, president of Nokia Solutions and Networks China, told China Daily last week that his company was optimistic about grabbing a larger share of the China Mobile tender compared with last year. "We hope to achieve a win-win situation with our rivals from China," said Borchert.

          Nokia Siemens Networks, the former company name of Nokia Solutions and Networks before it was bought by Nokia Corp, gained a 7 percent share during the first round bidding of China Mobile's 4G tender last year. Ericsson acquired an 8.1 percent share and Alcatel-Lucent managed 14.5 percent, according to figures from research firm IHS iSuppli.

          Another industry source said Nokia Solutions and Networks posted the lowest bidding price, at 33,500 yuan per carrier sector, among major telecom equipment vendors. Huawei and ZTE asked for about 35,000 yuan for each carrier sector, while Ericsson put in the highest bid.

          Chen Haofei, a telecom analyst with China International Capital Corp Ltd, said a total share of more than 30 percent for foreign companies will be a good result for both parties. "Too small a share for foreign vendors will harm the globalization of China's 4G technology. The official result is likely to meet the European Union's expectations. Because Chinese telecom firms still face investigation pressure from the EU, a mild resolution would help them reduce obstacles in Europe," Chen said.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心五月激情五月俺亚洲| 国产一精品一av一免费| 国产成人一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲制服丝袜系列AV无码| 国产成人亚洲精品在线看| 国产在线小视频| 老熟妇欲乱一区二区三区| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 国产欧美日韩精品第二区| 久热伊人精品国产中文| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 国产精品久久久久电影网| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 亚洲成在人线av| 99麻豆久久精品一区二区| 国产日韩精品一区在线不卡| 在线a亚洲v天堂网2018| 成在线人午夜剧场免费无码| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 国产日韩在线亚洲色视频| 国产+免费+无码| 国产美女精品自在线拍免费| 国产主播一区二区三区| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区| 光棍天堂在线手机播放免费| 国产精品人人爽人人做我的可爱| 亚洲av影片在线观看| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 欧美日韩北条麻妃一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合一区| ass少妇pics粉嫩bbw| 国产一区二区三区黄色片| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| 国产欧美精品一区二区色综合| 国产综合精品91老熟女| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 成人亚洲一级午夜激情网| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 亚洲日韩国产二区无码|