<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Macro

          FDI to maintain growth in H2, official says

          By Li Jiabao | China Daily | Updated: 2013-07-26 08:22

          FDI to maintain growth in H2, official says

          Economic restructuring process seen boosting the confidence of international investors

          Foreign direct investment in China is likely to maintain its momentum in the second half while the whole year will see overall FDI inflow basically match that of last year, a commerce official said on Thursday.

          "I believe that FDI in the second half of the year will continue to maintain growth as we are taking measures to improve the investment environment and boost industries, in line with the country's economic restructuring process, which will strengthen the confidence of global investors," said Cao Hongying, deputy director-general of the Foreign Investment Administration at the Ministry of Commerce.

          "FDI inflow throughout the year will be basically the same as last year," Cao added.

          China attracted $111.72 billion in FDI last year, down 3.7 percent from a year earlier. The first half of this year saw foreign investors establishing 10,630 companies in the country, down 9.18 percent year-on-year, while FDI inflow rose 4.9 percent year-on-year to $61.98 billion, according to the ministry.

          The service sector continued to outstrip the manufacturing sector in the January-June period with FDI inflow of $30.63 billion, up 12.43 percent year-on-year, while foreign spending in the sector dropped 2.14 percent year-on-year to $26.44 billion.

          "Foreign investors in China set up more than 230 new businesses in the real estate sector in the first half of this year, up 30 percent year-on-year, with spending of $13.4 billion, up 10 percent year-on-year," Cao said. "China has strict controls on FDI inflow in the real estate sector, where the foreign spending accounted only for a small share of the total investment in the first half."

          FDI inflow in June surged 20.12 percent year-on-year to $14.39 billion, the largest increase since March 2011, and also the fifth-consecutive monthly increase since February, while analysts worry that speculative funds flowed in disguised as project spending.

          Cao said the statistics are solid and reliable.

          "In the next stage, we'll deepen the reforms on FDI management and simplify the access of foreign investors to China. Local governments will be asked to improve the investment environment. Foreign investment will be encouraged to serve the country's industrial upgrading process and shift plants to central and western regions rather than to our neighboring countries," Cao said.

          China's flagship investment fair - the China International Fair for Investment and Trade - or CIFIT, is scheduled to be held in Xiamen, Fujian province, from Sept 8 to 11. The sluggish world economy, including the weak global trade and constrained cross-border investment environment, underscores the fair's objective of boosting capital flow amid the global economic restructuring process, said Zhang Canmin, deputy mayor of the city.

          The World Trade Organization joined the event this year as a co-organizer along with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the World Bank and the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies.

          Liu Dianxun, director of the ministry's Investment Promotion Agency, said that this year's CIFIT will boost the country's economic restructuring process and lead to improvements in the economy.

          "It's estimated that China's outward investment will maintain strong momentum in the coming years following China's continuous economic growth," Liu said.

          The Commerce Ministry's spokesman, Shen Danyang, said that detailed plans and policies will be published following the State Council's pledge to facilitate trade, which will boost not only exports but also imports. But he added that China's foreign trade counts more on entrepreneurs to enhance their competitiveness.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲午夜高清国产拍精品| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 在线中文字幕精品第5页| 亚洲无av在线中文字幕| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 人妻一区二区三区人妻黄色| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 野花社区www视频日本| 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 99热这里只有精品5| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 成人无码www免费视频| 亚洲男人天堂一级黄色片| 免费av网站| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 在线中文字幕第一页| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 亚洲日韩av无码一区二区三区人| 国产精品国产片在线观看| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频| 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 久久精品中文字幕极品| 精品日本乱一区二区三区| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 国产激情一区二区三区四区| 少妇人妻偷人精品免费| 亚洲少妇一区二区三区老| 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区| 精品少妇人妻av无码专区| 国产精品理论片| 男女xx00xx的视频免费观看| 久久碰国产一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区日韩高清中文字幕亚洲| 日本亚洲中文字幕不卡| 天天在线看无码AV片| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码 |