<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Industries

          NZ farmers seek improvement after meat export delays

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-05-22 17:18

          WELLINGTON - The head of New Zealand's farm industry body said Wednesday that farmers are hoping to get the trade relationship with China running smoothly again after meat exports were held up on Chinese wharves because of confusion caused by a name change on New Zealand export documents.

          Federated Farmers president and trade spokesperson Bruce Wills told Xinhua that he had been in contact with New Zealand Primary Industries Minister Nathan Guy, who had said that chilled meat was now entering the Chinese market and frozen produce should start moving in the next couple of days.

          The delay began because certificates for exporting meat to China were changed after the former Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, which had previously issued them, was merged with two other agencies to become the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) in March.

          "I'm advised that all the correct documentation is now in the hands of the Chinese authorities," Wills said in a phone interview.

          New Zealand farmers viewed trade with China as "crucial," especially after China became New Zealand's biggest export market in the first quarter of this year.

          "I hope this is just a technical bump in the chain," said Wills. "Obviously these hiccups unsettle our farming producers so let's hope it's a one-time occurrence."

          The delays would cause some costs, which would ultimately be borne by the producers -- the farmers -- but these would be minimal if the issue was resolved in the next few days.

          Asked if farmers were angry with the New Zealand government over the failure to properly inform Chinese authorities of the name change, Wills said he was picking up "some frustration" that the delays had been allowed to reach the point that they had.

          "It's not something that farmers like to see and we would hope that we won't look to repeat it," he said.

          Wills hoped the problem would not disrupt trade links developed under the New Zealand-China Free Trade Agreement signed in 2008, which had benefited both countries.

          "It certainly unsettles both parties and that's not good when we're trying to build a solid and reliable relationship," he said.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 亚洲欧洲日韩精品在线| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| av天堂久久精品影音先锋| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站 | 欧美老少配性行为| 日本熟妇hdsex视频| 国产一区二区三区视频| 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看导航| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85| 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av | 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 亚洲日本精品国产第一区| 在线免费不卡视频| a毛片在线看片免费看| 狠狠爱五月丁香亚洲综| 忘忧草在线观看日本| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 东京热加勒比无码少妇| 熟女国产精品一区二区三| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 国产在视频线在精品视频2020| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 亚洲av理论在线电影网| 午夜在线观看成人av| 国产丝袜啪啪| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 国产精品精品一区二区三| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 国产农村激情免费专区| 国产精品高潮无码毛片| 久久国产精品色av免费看| 99RE8这里有精品热视频|