<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Companies

          Companies pull out before strict IPO audit deadline

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-04-01 17:12

          BEIJING - A record number of Chinese companies lining up for initial public offerings terminated their applications in the latest round of IPO investigations that require financial reports be filed to the top securities regulator before March 31.

          A total of 76 applicants abolished their IPO plans between March 25 and 29, compared with a record of 48 that withdrew applications in about three months since January, Monday's China Securities Journal reported, citing the latest data from China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC).

          On Jan 8, the CSRC announced that the sponsor institutions of all pending IPO applicants should investigate the financial status of applicants and file reports to the commission before March 31. After the reports were filed, the CSRC would then conduct selective checks on the firms.

          According to the report, about 80 percent of applicants that have withdrawn their applications had planned to list on the growth enterprise market, a stock market designed to help high-potential start-ups expand.

          Most withdrawing applicants are from the machinery manufacturing, solar, software and chemical industries. Analysts said this may have resulted from the sectors' poor performances last year.

          Sponsor institutions also took a blow from aborted IPO projects, as they had invested a considerable amount of resources and manpower. Guosen Securities and China Securities Co, two large-scale securities firms, have both had 11 IPO applications canceled, according to the Chinese economic database Wind Info.

          The CSRC has issued few IPO approvals since June and it suspended IPO approvals since late October, moves that many believed were aimed at stabilizing China's stock market.

          However, nearly 900 companies on both the Shanghai and Shenzhen bourses were awaiting IPO approval as of February, according to CSRC figures.

          Analysts said the number of pending IPO applicants will fall substantially in the short-term, as some applicants that have failed to submit reports will be forced to terminate their applications and more companies will pull out during the upcoming official checks.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜片| 人妻少妇伦在线无码专区视频 | 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 日本高清在线观看WWWWW色| 中文字幕国产精品一区二| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 爱性久久久久久久久| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 国产精品自拍一二三四区| 黄网站欧美内射| 一区二区三区久久精品国产| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 国产成人综合亚洲欧美日韩| 50路熟女| 香港特级三A毛片免费观看| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 国产中文三级全黄| 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 久爱www人成免费网站| 一区二区视频观看在线| 亚洲av第一区二区三区| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 精品人妻一区二区| 国产福利微视频一区二区| 亚洲人成网站18禁止人| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 久久精品无码一区二区无码| 亚洲精品一区三区三区在| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 国产午夜精品在人线播放| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx| 国产精品国产精品一区精品| 国产激情国产精品久久源| 性色av不卡一区二区三区| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 一级片黄色一区二区三区|