<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Safe travel over Spring Festival a priority

          By Zhao Lei (China Daily) Updated: 2013-01-18 02:36

          ?

          Safe travel over Spring Festival a priority
          Two migrant workers from Chongqing wait for a train home along with other passengers at a crowded railway station in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, on Tuesday. [Li Zhong / for China Daily]

          The Ministry of Transport has pledged to ensure travelers will enjoy safe and convenient journeys during the coming Spring Festival travel peak, a ministry spokesman said on Thursday.

          "We will spare no efforts to guarantee the safety of passengers," He Jianzhong, who is also director of the ministry's policy and statute department, said at a news conference.

          "The ministry has recently issued three directives to arrange and coordinate transport work during the travel peak of this Spring Festival, and six teams led by the minister or vice-ministers will start to inspect safety measures taken by local authorities from this Sunday."

          Chinese tradition holds that people should return home and spend Spring Festival, otherwise known as Chinese New Year, with their families, leading to an annual travel rush that is the largest human migration in the world.

          According to People's Daily, Chinese travelers made nearly 2.9 billion trips during the 2012 travel peak.

          This year's peak period starts on Jan 26 and ends on March 6, and more than 3.1 billion trips will be made in cars or buses, averaging 77.41 million per day, 9 percent more than last year, according to the ministry's forecast. Meanwhile, about 43 million trips are expected to take place on ships during the 40-day period, a 1.5-percent increase year-on-year.

          Transport departments around the country will allocate 840,000 buses and 13,000 passenger ships for the travel peak, He said.

          Compared with the travel peak in 2012, this year will see more short or medium-distance journeys on the roads and a larger movement of migrant workers. In addition, there will be a surge in trips made by rural residents, the spokesman added.

          Emergency plans

          The ministry has prepared plans to avoid passenger congestion in the case of an emergency and will improve the links between rural and urban areas.

          Management and supervision on long-distance coaches, especially chartered, and passenger transport enterprises will be tightened, and driving while fatigued will be severely punished, He said.

          Ships' operations will be suspended if there is extreme weather, and transport authorities will intensify their checks of ports and vessels.

          Transport departments will strengthen their communication and cooperation with public security authorities in the crackdown on illegal operations. They will also join hands with local governments to improve ticketing and information services.

          Toll-free expressways

          Specific guidelines have been made to accommodate passenger cars with fewer than seven seats in their travel on toll-free expressways from Feb 9 to 15, the seven-day Spring Festival holiday, according to He.

          The State Council, China's cabinet, decided in August that most expressways should be toll free for passenger cars with fewer than seven seats during four national holidays. The move left the country's expressways witnessing skyrocketing traffic during the National Day holiday in October and many places reported serious jams on highways.

          To address the side effects of the policy, expressway authorities will "streamline the passage of cars through toll gates, designate special lanes for cars eligible for the policy, and publish road information in a timely manner", He told the news conference, adding that local traffic officials have been asked to deploy emergency-response and rescue teams on expressway sections that are prone to accidents or congestion.

          Long-distance coaches

          To ease the workload of long-distance-coach drivers and reduce safety hazards, a trial program will soon begin in 13 provincial-level regions including Beijing, Jiangsu and Guangxi, restricting the long hours drivers work by switching drivers to keep them fresh.

          Transport authorities will select large companies with good operation and safety records to carry out the program, which begins on Sunday. After driving a certain distance, a bus driver will be replaced by one of his counterparts at one of the route's stops. The shift will be conducted between 11 pm and 2 am.

          Buses involved in the program will be allowed to operate overnight, He said, adding that the practice will be gradually promoted nationwide if the trial proves successful.

          He also said the ministry is cooperating with the State Council's Legislative Affairs Office to draft the regulation of public transportation in urban areas, aiming to further boost public transport in cities.

          Contact the writer at zhaolei@chinadaily.com.cn

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 欧美专区日韩视频人妻| 无套内射视频囯产| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 亚洲春色在线视频| 国产成人综合亚洲AV第一页| 亚洲一区二区三区十八禁| 99热久久只有这里是精品| 夜夜夜高潮夜夜爽夜夜爰爰| 美女视频黄频大全视频| 婷婷综合在线观看丁香| 男同精品视频免费观看网站| 少妇被无套内谢免费看| 国产日韩精品中文字幕| 国产福利97精品一区二区| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 在线精品国精品国产不卡| 黄页网址大全免费观看| 国产 亚洲 网友自拍| 亚洲国产精品热久久一区| 337p粉嫩大胆噜噜噜| 2023国产一线二线三线区别| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 国产乱人伦AV在线A| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 天天碰天天狠天天透澡| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区 | 久久久久免费看成人影片| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 欧美成人性色一区欧美成人性色区| 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠亚洲AV| 国产丰满麻豆videossexhd| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| 国产亚洲日韩在线aaaa|