<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          ZTE forecasts huge Q3 losses on US probes

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2012-10-15 09:51

          BEIJING -- Chinese telecom giant ZTE Corp said Sunday it expects huge net losses in the third quarter due to falling revenues and profit margin, while noting a negative impact of US probes on its business with Iran.

          Related reading:??Huawei, ZTE hit back at 'biased' US market report

          ZTE forecasts huge Q3 losses on US probes

          ZTE Corp's booth is seen at a telecommunications exhibition in this file photo. The telecom giant said Sunday it expects huge net losses in the third quarter due to falling revenues and profit margin. [Photo / CFP]

          The company forecast 1.9 billion yuan ($299.7 million) to 2 billion yuan of net losses in the third quarter of the year, compared with net profits of 299 million yuan in the same period of 2011 and 245 million yuan in the first half.

          Delayed progress in some international projects and low gross profit margins of contracts in Europe and Asia including China reduced revenues and the total profit margin in the third quarter, ZTE said in a statement to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, where it is listed.

          As a result of ongoing probes by US Department of Commerce and Department of Justice on ZTE's business with Iran, the company's performance in Iran made a negative impact on the third-quarter results, according to the statement.

          Related reading:??Firms help create jobs in US

          China's Ministry of Commerce has called on the United States to fairly resolve the case it brought against ZTE over allegations that the company sold banned US telecom products to Iran.

          China has kept normal, open and transparent economic and trade relations with Iran, not violating any UN Security Council resolution, and should not have to endure groundless criticism, MOC spokesman Shen Danyang said in July.

          ZTE, together with another leading Chinese telecom firm Huawei, also faced accusations raised by a US Congress committee last week for posing possible threats to US national security.

          For the first three quarters of the year, ZTE is expected to report 1.65 billion yuan to 1.75 billion yuan of net losses in total, the company said.

           

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 久久亚洲av综合悠悠色| 国产91色综合久久免费| 九九热在线观看免费视频| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽五月婷| 夜夜影院未满十八勿进| 岛国大片在线免费播放| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 欧美色a电影精品aaaa| 野花香在线视频免费观看大全 | 国产一区在线播放av| 青青草原国产AV福利网站| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 17岁高清完整版在线观看| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 免费人妻无码不卡中文18禁| 国产午夜福利一区二区三区| 扒开双腿猛进入喷水高潮叫声| 亚洲av首页在线| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 久久亚洲精品国产亚洲老地址| 亚洲av乱码一区二区| 极品无码国模国产在线观看 | 成人av亚洲男人色丁香| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 国产一区二区高潮视频| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产av| 日本高清久久一区二区三区 | 综合色一色综合久久网| 精品国产乱码久久久久夜深人妻| 国产一级黄色av影片| 精品日本免费一区二区三区| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 一本一道av无码中文字幕麻豆| 4399理论片午午伦夜理片| 国产情精品嫩草影院88av|