<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Engine trouble keeps Mars probe in Earth orbit

          Updated: 2011-11-10 07:19

          By Xin Dingding (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - Scientists are working to rekindle the Russia-China joint Mars probe after the spacecraft failed to enter the intended orbit on day one.

          Yinghuo-1, China's first interplanetary spacecraft, had hitched a ride with Russia's Phobos-Grunt mission when it blasted off at 4:16 am on Wednesday Beijing time from the launch center in Kazakhstan.

          The Russian spacecraft was scheduled to fly in a low orbit around Earth, then after two ignitions of the sustainer engine it was to shoot off on its designated trajectory to the Red Planet.

          But Russia's space agency said that the probe had failed to enter the departure trajectory and remained in the support orbit.

          Vladimir Popovkin, head of Russia's space agency Roscosmos, was quoted as saying that mission control lost contact with the probe because its engine failed to start after separation from the main rocket carrier.

          "There was neither first nor second ignition," Popovkin said. "Russia's space control systems and similar systems of the United States searched the spacecraft on the orbit. Its fuel tanks have not been thrown off."

          He said the mission's controllers have three days to study the data and retarget the program.

          Officials with China's space agency said on Wednesday they are still waiting for updates from the Russian side and declined to comment.

          Chinese space experts, however, still believed there is hope.

          "It cannot be called a failure yet, because the Russian side is now trying to have the probe's engine started," said Pang Zhihao, deputy editor-in-chief of the monthly publication, Space International.

          The main target of the Phobos-Grunt unmanned mission is to bring back the first-ever soil sample from Phobos, the larger of Mars' two moons.

          The Russian probe is planned to reach Mars in 2012 and leave Yinghuo-1 in a Mars orbit before deploying its lander for Phobos in 2013 and return the soil sample back to the Earth in August 2014.

          China aimed to use Yinghuo-1 to analyze the planet's magnetic environment and upper atmosphere, among other scientific goals. It has a two-year lifespan, said the China Great Wall Industry Corp.

          Before this setback, the Phobos-Grunt mission had been postponed from October 2009 to this year in order to enhance the reliability of the project.

          Pang said that exploration efforts of the Red Planet have a high rate of failure.

          Apart from this mission, 21 out of 41 detectors sent to Mars since 1960s have ended in failures.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 国产精品+日韩精品+在线播放| 久久综合国产精品一区二区| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 国产成人亚洲精品在线看| 日本狂喷奶水在线播放212| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 亚洲国产成人精品福利无码| 99精品久久免费精品久久 | 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 国产福利微视频一区二区| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 人人妻人人添人人爽日韩欧美| 五月激情综合网| 又色又污又爽又黄的网站| 国模无码大尺度一区二区三区| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 亚洲色图欧美激情| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 漂亮人妻被修理工侵犯| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 亚洲综合一区二区三区在线| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看 | 久久精品国产久精国产| 日韩精品区一区二区三vr| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 自拍视频在线观看三级| 国产美女mm131爽爽爽毛片| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高APP| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 女人张开腿无遮无挡视频| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久蜜芽| 日韩国产精品无码一区二区三区| 久久精品66免费99精品| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影|