<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          China unlikely to join WTO's GPA this year

          Updated: 2011-12-10 10:47

          By Ding Qingfen (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

           

          Stalled talks mean the country will still have to wait for membership

          BEIJING - China and key member nations of the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Government Procurement Agreement (GPA) have been unable to reach agreement on China's proposal to join the pact this year.

          The impasse came after the United States and European Union sought greater concessions than those provided by China in its latest offer, a source told China Daily on Friday.

          "Despite the nation's efforts to revise the offer during the past year, some developed nations are still not satisfied with what China has promised. Negotiations will not be easy and it will take time before any agreement can be reached," said the source.

          "We have no timetable for signing deals this year. We expect that the talks will go on in the coming year."

          China joined the WTO in 2001, but didn't immediately join the GPA. In 2007, it submitted a bid to join, but it was rejected by the US and other WTO members.

          In July 2010, China submitted a new offer to join the GPA, but despite praise for the revamped proposal from a number of nations including the US, they demanded that China made more concessions and lowered its requirement threshold.

          Since then, China has twice revised its offer, but the new version still doesn't meet with the approval of a number of developed economies, said the source. "The negotiations will be tough and time-consuming," he added.

          A major concern for some member nations is that China's offer does not provide foreign companies with enough access to procurement contracts for local governments and State-owned enterprises (SOEs).

          It is reported that China's latest offer only allowed access to contracts in five of the country's 31 provinces and regions and that no SOEs were included in the offer.

          The regions are five of China's most developed coastal areas - the provinces of Zhejiang and Jiangsu as well as the municipalities of Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai.

          The European Chamber of Commerce in China estimated that China's government procurement budget is about $1 trillion.

          The GPA member nations are committed to broadening the pact's horizons, and so the requirements for China to join will be stricter and negotiations will be more difficult, said Sun Zhenyu, the country's former ambassador to the WTO.

          GPA member nations have been trying to broaden and reform the pact in a bid to open up an estimated $80 to $100 billion of contracts globally, and also to increase the number of countries included in the agreement.

          On Friday, the 42 member nations gathered in Geneva to discuss the details and to see whether they could reach a deal to start a new round of negotiations. WTO trade ministers are also expected to meet in the Swiss city next week.

          A new pact would allow member nations, or those aspiring to join the GPA - including China - to open their government procurement markets more fully, said analysts.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区蜜臀| 欧美日韩免费专区在线观看| 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 国产精品污双胞胎在线观看| 天堂一区二区三区av| 色吊丝一区二区中文字幕| 色综合五月婷婷| 九九热在线免费视频精品| 中文字幕在线视频不卡一区二区| 日本成人福利视频| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频| 国产粉嫩美女一区二区三| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 一本之道高清乱码少妇| 国产高清看片日韩欧美久久| 亚洲综合成人一区二区三区| 婷婷开心色四房播播| 午夜免费啪视频| 免费人成网站免费看视频| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 一本av高清一区二区三区| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 国产成人亚洲精品在线看| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 亚洲欧洲一区二区天堂久久| 国产精品免费精品自在线观看 | 人妻内射一区二区在线视频| 男女真人国产牲交a做片野外| 国产欧美va欧美va在线| 成人精品视频一区二区三区尤物| 久久无码高潮喷水| 久久久噜噜噜久久| 在线观看欧美精品二区| 最新国产精品亚洲| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 福利视频在线播放| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站|