<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Mayor sorry for demolition death

          Updated: 2011-09-29 09:37

          By Cao Yin (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - An official from Changchun, Jilin province, publicly apologized in a local newspaper on?Sept 28?for a forced demolition that led to a woman's death.

          Changchun Mayor Cui Jie wrote in Changchun Daily that authorities have learned a lesson from the demolition case, which occurred early this year, and will work to better protect residents' rights by further regulating demolitions.

          Cui said that officials will try to prevent accidental deaths by taking forced demolitions more seriously in the future and that various governments departments will be expected to establish a system to supervise demolitions.

          On Sept 9, a meeting of four ministries and central government agencies revealed that people had died or had been injured in nearly 11 demolitions that had occurred throughout the country this year.

          Fifty-seven officials who were found responsible for the accidents, including the mayor, were punished at the meeting.

          Cui was then ordered to issue a public apology in response to a demolition that caused a 48-year-old local resident, Liu Shuxiang, to be buried in building debris on March 26.

          The mayor had given two public apologies before making his latest. But the media did not pay much attention to those previous displays of contrition.

          At a government meeting on July 9, the mayor apologized for the forced demolition, which had happened in Changchun's Chaoyang district. His second apology came on Aug 8, at a meeting about the city's demolition regulations.

          The latest apology was welcomed by many residents.

          Liu Baixu, 28, an engineer in the city, told China Daily that the mayor's public apology showed the government was serious about becoming a better manager of forced demolitions.

          Lu Xin, 22, a postgraduate student at Jilin University, held a similar sentiment.

          "The government must give a formal and sincere apology to us, because it was its wrongdoing that resulted in the woman's death," he said. "That can't be ignored."

          Another Changchun resident, a worker at a local college who declined to provide his full name, said the majority of newspapers in the city reported the mayor's latest apology on prominent pages on Wednesday and mentioned Cui's previous two apologies.

          Even so, he said he doubts the apologies were sincere, saying they were made just for show.

          "Figuring out how to better manage demolitions and punish guilty officials according to the law is more important than an apology," he said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产高清中文字幕| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| jizz视频在线观看| 久久精品道一区二区三区| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 国产精品夫妇激情啪发布| 久久精品无码一区二区APP| 亚洲综合区激情国产精品| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 中文字幕在线永久免费视频| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 国产一级av在线播放| 蜜桃视频在线网站免费看| 四虎永久免费精品视频| chinese老太交videos| 国产一区二区三区精美视频| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 天堂av资源在线免费| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 91精品91久久久久久| 国产影片AV级毛片特别刺激| 国产精品亚洲精品爽爽| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 国产精品国产亚洲看不卡| 国产精品第二页在线播放| 老子影院午夜精品无码| 免费一区二三区三区蜜桃| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人热| 麻豆麻豆麻豆麻豆麻豆麻豆| 国产精品入口麻豆| 国产一区二区三区四区色| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 丰满人妻一区二区三区无码AV| 亚洲欧美日韩第一页|