<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Charity says victims being compensated

          Updated: 2011-09-08 10:35

          By Yu Ran (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          SHANGHAI -A Shanghai charity has refuted allegations that it is withholding large amounts of money slated for victims of last November's deadly fire.

          The Jing'an branch of the Shanghai Charity Foundation at the night on Sept 6 said that it had already distributed 28.3 million yuan ($4.4 million) of the 54.6 million yuan received in donations.

          The announcement refuted rumors circulating on the Internet that only 4.2 million yuan from various public resources had been handed out to the victims.

          Wang Hong, who lost his mother and wife in the fire, had said the average amount of compensation received by each of the 156 families affected by the fire was about 10,000 yuan.

          "We felt it was very unfair that we had seemingly received a great amount of money from donations but what we actually got was just a small portion of what the media reported," Wang said.

          The foundation also promised that the remaining donations would be distributed soon without extra management fees.

          The deadly high-rise blaze on Nov 15 killed 58 people and injured 71 others in Shanghai.

          It caused direct economic losses of about 158 million yuan.

          "We hope the government-authorized team can publish detailed accounts of the donations, along with how the lists of donations had been given to each family since the blaze," Wang said.

          Yuan Yulai, a lawyer for victims from 156 families, said it was inappropriate for the Jing'an branch of the Shanghai Charity Foundation to release a response.

          "The special work team that was established by the city government to deal with the aftermath of the disaster should be responsible for the distribution of compensation and donations," Yuan said.

          He added that he had already written an open letter to the city government representing the victims, requiring that the donations be handed out as promised.

          The foundation also claimed it would disclose the audited results of donations distributed to the public after the authorized accounting firm finishes the auditing process.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 激情内射亚洲一区二区三区| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 国产精品一区久久99| 日本一级午夜福利免费区| 蜜桃av多人一区二区三区| 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 另类欧美日韩| 国产草草影院ccyycom| 热99精品视频| 成人午夜福利精品一区二区| 熟女人妻高清一区二区三区| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区 | 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 五月激情社区中文字幕| 少妇无套内谢免费视频| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 99久久精品免费看国产| 中文有码字幕日本第一页| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交极品| 2019国产精品青青草原| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品不卡| 久久永久视频| 最近最好的2019中文| 免费无码av片在线观看网址| 99热国产这里只有精品9| 芒果乱码一线二线三线新区| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机 | 国产精品va无码一区二区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽| 精品国产乱子伦一区二区三区| 精品尤物TV福利院在线网站| 最近2019中文字幕免费看| 精品无套挺进少妇内谢| 操操操综合网| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒|