<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Authority starts checking Conoco oil leak claim

          Updated: 2011-09-01 15:15

          (Xinhua)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - China's maritime authority started a site inspection on Thursday to check the claim of ConocoPhillips China (COPC) that it has sealed off an oil spill that polluted north China's Bohai Bay.

          COPC, a subsidiary of US oil giant ConocoPhillips, said on Wednesday that it had sealed off the leaks before the Aug 31 deadline set by the State Oceanic Administration (SOA).

          Authority starts checking Conoco oil leak claim

          Hundreds of scallops are dumped in Luanjiakou port, in Penglai, Shandong province, on Aug 25. Sea farmers say their livelihood is under threat following an oil spill in Bohai Bay.?[Photo/Xinhua]

          COPC said it had submitted a report to the SOA, showing that the company has met the SOA's requirements to seal off the sources of the spill and eliminate the risk for further leaks.

          SOA confirmed with Xinhua late Wednesday that it has received the report but said the administration still needs to conduct site inspection and expert evaluation to verify the company's conclusions.

          The oil spill at the Penglai 19-3 oil field, China's largest offshore oilfield, was first spotted in June. It is "the most serious marine ecological incident in China," according to SOA.

          A total of 5,500 square km of the bay's surface has been contaminated, with 870 square km seriously polluted, meaning that it is unfit for swimming and aquatic farming, according to SOA official Wang Fei.

          Although the company has worked to clean up the spills, pollutants have still been found in the bay, even after cleanup efforts were reported to be complete.

          The spills have spread to beaches in Hebei and Liaoning provinces and have been blamed for losses in the local tourism and aquatic farming industries. Aquatic farmers in Hebei planned to sue COPC and claim a total of 330 million yuan ($51.56 million) in compensation, according to media reports.

          SOA was also collecting evidence and gauging the ecological impact of the spills in preparation for possible legal action against COPC, SOA head Liu Cigui said last week.

          COPC said it is conducting a thorough evaluation to determine the impacts of the incident on the environment but refused to give any comments on the losses it caused or possible compensations.

          COPC said the report it submitted to SOA Wednesday includes the methods the company used to seal the leaks and third-party confirmation, but it did not give details.

          The company "sincerely regrets these incidents in Bohai Bay and accepts its responsibility," COPC said in a statement posted on its website.

          COPC estimates that 115 cubic meters of oil (700 barrels) and 400 cubic meters (about 2,500 barrels) of mineral oil-based drilling mud have leaked, it said.

          The Penglai 19-3 oil field, which is jointly owned by COPC and China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), China's largest offshore oil and gas producer.

          COPC is the operator of the Penglai 19-3 oil field and owns a 49 percent stake while CNOOC has a 51 percent stake.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女自卫慰黄网站| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 国产喷水1区2区3区咪咪爱AV| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 日本久久99成人网站| 日本午夜精品一区二区| 婷婷久久香蕉五月综合加勒比 | 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 狼人大伊人久久一区二区| 国产成人av片在线观看| 亚洲精品三区四区成人少| 免费av网站| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 在线视频观看| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 久久成人亚洲香蕉草草| 久久久www成人免费毛片| 深夜精品免费在线观看| a午夜国产一级黄片| 亚洲国产美国产综合一区| HEYZO无码中文字幕人妻| 一本色道久久—综合亚洲| 高清免费毛片| 国产日韩精品欧美一区灰| 97精品久久九九中文字幕| 香港特级三A毛片免费观看| 亚洲AV片一区二区三区| 91国在线啪精品一区| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区| 最新国产色视频在线播放| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 国产亚洲精品资源在线26u| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 欧美FREESEX黑人又粗又大| 99久久无码私人网站| 无码专区男人本色| jizz视频在线观看| 911国产自产精选|