<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Company says 99% of oil spill cleared

          Updated: 2011-08-31 09:17

          By Jin Zhu (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - US oil company ConocoPhillips said on Monday it had cleaned up 99 percent of the mineral oil-based drilling mud near Platform C at Penglai 19-3 oil field, as a deadline ordered by China's oceanic authorities is approaching.

          By Aug 29, 399 cubic meters of mineral oil-based drilling mud, accounting for 99 percent of the volume that had been identified on the seabed around Platform C, had been cleaned up, according to a statement on the company's website.

          "The mud is expected to be cleaned up completely before the end of August," it said.

          The statement is seen as a promise to the Chinese government, as the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) of China had urged the company to finish cleaning up the oil spills in North China's Bohai Bay by Aug 31.

          However, the company's statement raised queries among environmental experts and lawyers.

          "Currently, it is not clear that all the oil spill sources have been discovered since most of them are 30 to 40 meters under the sea surface and are difficult to see," Wang Yamin, a marine professor at Shandong University, told the portal website Sina on Tuesday.

          Among the 16 oil spill spots that were found around Platform C, 12 have disappeared with no new oil leaks observed, ConocoPhillips' statement said.

          Of the four other visible oil spill spots in the area, two are still intermittently active and about 1 to 2 liters of oil leaks from them every day, it said.

          At Platform B, the amount of the mixture of oil and gas leaked is about 1 liter every day.

          The company has covered the spill spots with containment devices on the seabed to capture any oil and prevent it from reaching the surface, it said.

          The company estimated that the total amount of oil and other liquid pollutants leaked in this incident reached 1,500 barrels, or 240 cubic meters.

          Ma Jun, director of the Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs, a non-government organization based in Beijing, told China Daily on Tuesday that it was obvious the company had tried to shirk its responsibilities since the oil leak accident happened two months ago.

          "A third-party institute is needed to supervise the company's moves on cleaning up oil spills as its statements are not reliable any more," he said.

          The US company has been widely criticized for its slow response to the oil spills, which have lasted for more than two months and have still not been stopped.

          In addition, ConocoPhillips irritated the public with its arrogance. It did not apologize to the Chinese public until Aug 24, more than two months after the oil spill was discovered.

          Besides, it has not worked out a compensation plan for the damage the incident has caused to the ocean environment and the fishery industry near the oilfield.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲va成无码人在线观看天堂| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 天干夜天干天天天爽视频 | 国产av无码专区亚洲av软件| 中文字幕久久精品人妻| 久久国产精品无码网站| 亚洲色成人网站www永久四虎| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码 | 一个本道久久综合久久88| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 麻花传剧mv在线看免费| 亚洲一区精品一区在线观看| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 韩国理伦片年轻邻居2| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看| 国产成人精品久久一区二| 亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 在线观看国产一区亚洲bd | 久久精品国产99麻豆蜜月| 久久精品日日躁夜夜躁| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝仙踪| 日本人成精品视频在线| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 人妻中出无码中字在线| 国产精品成人久久电影| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 国产av无码专区亚洲awww| 55大东北熟女啪啪嗷嗷叫| 第一精品福利导福航| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载 | 日本午夜精品一区二区| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 人人妻碰人人免费| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 国产精品免费麻豆入口| 日韩中文字幕国产精品| 欧美成人怡春院在线激情| 国产精品久久蜜臀av|