<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Google deal could boost Motorola

          Updated: 2011-08-17 10:32

          By Shen Jingting and Chen Limin (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          Google deal could boost Motorola

          A Motorola advertisement at the company's Tianjin office. Google's purchase of Motorola is considered to be a positive factor in expanding the phone maker's business in China. [Photo / China Daily] 

          Android platform might lose out to other mobile operating systems

          BEIJING - Google Inc's purchase of Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc for about $12.5 billion could give a boost to Motorola's handset business in China, while possibly pushing phone makers to adopt other mobile operating systems instead of Google's Android platform.

          Google said on Monday that it would acquire Motorola Mobility for $40 a share, a 63 percent premium to the Friday close on the New York Stock Exchange.

          "Google's acquisition of Motorola may make people believe that Motorola makes the best Android phones, which will lure more consumers to buy Motorola handsets," Kevin Wang, China Research director of iSuppli Asia Shanghai Ltd, said.

          China is Motorola Mobility's second-largest smartphone market after the United States. Motorola Mobility said it sold about 2.2 million smartphones in China last year.

          The company has been responsible for consumer device production since Motorola split into two companies (the other being Motorola Solutions Inc) in early January.

          It has performed even better in China this year, selling 1.29 million smartphones, representing a 7.6 percent market share, in the second quarter alone, according to Beijing-based research company Analysys International.

          Frank Meng, China president of Motorola Mobility, said the deal would benefit both sides.

          "Motorola is 100 percent committed to the Android operating system. After Google's purchase, I think Motorola could achieve a better competitive edge in the global smartphone market," Meng said.

          Marsha Wang, spokeswoman for Google China, declined to comment.

          "If Google and Motorola together launch some mobile phones based on intensive cooperation, it will, without a doubt, pose a threat to other Android phone makers," said Lu Libin, a former Analysys International analyst.

          The potential challenge is likely to make many mobile phone producers, such as HTC Corp and Samsung Electronics Co, turn to other mobile operating systems, Ovum PLC analyst Tim Renowden wrote in an e-mail to China Daily.

          "The most possible operating system they will adopt is the Windows Phone platform, which is a powerful rival to Google's Android," he said.

          Steven Yang, China president of Huawei Device Co Ltd, said there is a possibility that Huawei will turn to making Windows-based phones.

          "But it all depends on customer demand," Yang said, declining to elaborate.

          Huawei aims to be in the top three mobile phone makers worldwide by 2015. The company expects to sell 60 million mobile phones this year, of which 20 million will be smartphones.

          Taiwan-based HTC, once a little-known contract manufacturer of handsets, has risen in recent years to become a global smartphone leader.

          It entered the Chinese mainland last July and hopes to gain a bigger market share in the region, mainly through sales of Android smartphones.

          "We welcome Motorola's merger with Google, and I don't think there will be a big change in the market," Dennis Chen, head of the Asia and China Enterprise department of HTC Corp said.

          Chen said HTC is not betting on Android handsets alone, as the company made the world's first Windows phone with Microsoft Corp as well.

          "Windows phones will continue to be a vital part of HTC's product portfolio."

          Wu Qianghao, marketing director of ZTE's mobile phone department, said that although almost all the smartphones that ZTE now makes are Android-based models, the company will try to diversify its operating systems in the near future.

          "For example, we may produce Windows phones, or even develop our own mobile operating system," he said. ZTE Corp aims to ship 12 million smartphones this year.

          Some Chinese companies are launching self-developed mobile operating systems, and analysts said they expected that Google's purchase might create opportunities for these new platforms.

          Yang Lei, public relations director of Alibaba Cloud Computing, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's unit responsible for the mobile operating system business, said it is possible that more phone makers might use Alibaba's Aliyun operating system. Yang said some big Chinese phone makers are approaching Alibaba for possible cooperation, but he declined to reveal the names.

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 蜜臀av一区二区国产精品| 亚洲中文字幕亚洲中文精| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品| 日本高清免费毛片久久| 日韩一区二区三区女优丝袜| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出动视频 | 久久精品亚洲精品国产区| 国产成人精品无码一区二区| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲 | 国产天美传媒性色av高清| 国产亚洲精品久久综合阿香 | 欧美人与禽2o2o性论交| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 国产精品自拍一二三四区| 国产一区二区色婬影院| 日韩一区日韩二区日韩三区| 日韩大片高清播放器| 青青草国产精品日韩欧美| 国产精品第一页中文字幕| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 日韩不卡无码精品一区高清视频| 91福利国产成人精品导航| 亚洲色精品VR一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 深夜精品免费在线观看| 男同精品视频免费观看网站| 国产精品无码久久AV嫩草| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 欧美孕妇变态重口另类| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| chinese熟女老女人hd视频 | 亚洲av第三区国产精品| 好紧好爽免费午夜视频| 亚洲av中文乱码一区二| 精品videossexfreeohdbbw| 色一情一乱一区二区三区码|