<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Property purchase limits extended to lower-tier cities

          Updated: 2011-07-15 09:30

          By Hu Yuanyuan (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - China will restrict house purchases in more second- and third-tier cities that witness excessive property price growth, reflecting its determination to avert a speculative real estate bubble.

          According to a statement posted on the central government's official website (www.gov.cn) on Thursday, China will continue to strictly implement property tightening measures to discourage speculators.

          Property purchase limits extended to lower-tier cities

          People move into a social housing project in Chongqing.[Photo / Agencies]

          A State Council meeting, chaired by Premier Wen Jiabao, also urged cities with sharp rises in property prices to step up their efforts to cool the property market and meet targets for affordable public housing.

          "It is right for the government to do something to cool down the market and bring it back to a normal track. These reaffirmed measures will help ensure sustainable growth of the property sector," said Justin Chiu, executive director of Cheung Kong (Holding) Ltd.

          Although property prices in first-tier cities, such as Beijing and Shanghai, have been stabilized by rigorous measures, especially the policy to restrict the number of houses a family could purchase, transactions and prices in lower-tier cities have recently experienced a rebound.

          That was partly confirmed by data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). Property sales jumped to 499.2 billion yuan ($77 billion) in June, compared with 380.9 billion yuan ($$59 billion) in the previous month, according to the NBS.

          Some large developers, especially those having a big presence in second- and third-tier cities, also recorded robust sales in the first half.

          China Vanke Co, the country's biggest developer by market value, reported last week that sales in the first six months rose 79 percent to 65.7 billion yuan, while Evergrande Real Estate Group said on July 11 that sales more than doubled to 42.3 billion yuan.

          "It is critical for the government to reiterate its tightening measures, as some governments, especially those of lower-tier cities, are expecting a possible loosening up in real estate policies since their revenue from selling land is dropping due to flat property sales in the first half," said Qin Xiaomei, chief researcher at international real estate service provider Jones Lang LaSalle.

          The reiteration of the government's determination to cool the property sector is also based on newly released economic figures that point to a soft landing, according to Grant Ji, director of the investment department of the real estate service provider, Savills (Beijing).

          According to the NBS, the economy grew 9.5 percent in the second quarter, beating expectations and easing concerns over a hard landing amid tight monetary policies targeting high inflation.

          With the supply of low-cost housing picking up and the continued tighter regulations governing the commercial residential sector, most experts said property prices would drop in the coming six months.

          "Property transactions will remain sluggish in the second half, with property prices falling in some cities, though a dramatic decrease is unlikely," said Danny Ma, senior director of CBRE Research China,

          He added that as property developers' cash flow further tightens, they are more willing to cut prices to stimulate sales.

          Meanwhile, commercial banks are halting individual property loans in the face of a tightening monetary policy and limited lending quotas, the China Securities Journal reported on Thursday.

          Wang Ying in Shanghai contributed to this story.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 日韩欧美视频一区二区三区| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 蜜桃视频一区二区在线看| JIZZJIZZ国产| 九九在线精品国产| 国产成人剧情av在线| 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 激情亚洲内射一区二区三区 | 在线涩涩免费观看国产精品| 无码人妻一区二区三区精品视频 | 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 国产AV午夜精品一区二区三区| 无码人妻aⅴ一区二区三区日本 | 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 成人午夜免费一区二区三区| 午夜国产小视频| 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 别揉我奶头~嗯~啊~的视频| 欧美裸体xxxx极品| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻| 亚洲av美女在线播放啊| 国产一区二区三区导航| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 2021精品国产综合久久| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 亚洲毛片αv无线播放一区| 精品国产中文字幕第一页| 国产成人亚洲精品无码车a| 国产成人亚洲精品青草天美| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 熟女乱一区二区三区四区| 亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 在线视频观看|