<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Cars

          Honda China says production halt unrelated to Japan quake

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2011-05-04 15:20
          Large Medium Small

          GUANGZHOU - Honda Motor said Wednesday that the production halt at its Chinese plants was unrelated to the March earthquake that hampered its supply chains.

          Instead, the pause in production was due to a "routine check" that had been scheduled before the earthquake occurred, said Zhu Linjie, a spokesman with Honda Motor (China) Investment Co Ltd, Honda's Chinese headquarters.

          Starting from April 30, production at Honda's two Chinese vehicle manufacturing joint ventures, Dongfeng Honda and Guangqi Honda, has been suspended.

          "This is in line with our production schedule and the production at our auto parts plant was also adjusted accordingly," Zhu said.

          "The production halt is not the result of the earthquake in Japan," he said.

          Production at Dongfeng Honda, which builds Civic sedans and CRV sports utility vehicles, will resume May 11. Guangqi Honda, which manufactures Accord and Fit sedans, will pick up production again on May 16, according to Zhu.

          However, production at both plants has slowed since late April as a result of insufficient parts suppliers, sources with the Honda Motor (China) said.

          "In the short term, supply won't be affected as dealers have stockpiles. But it is hard to predict the long-term implications," sources who requested anonymity said.

          Further, the production halt has affected sales at 4S dealers in Shenzhen, a city in southern China.

          Special Coverage:
          China's economy feels effects of Japanese quake
          Related readings:
          Honda China says production halt unrelated to Japan quake Honda says March China auto sales down 5.3%
          Honda China says production halt unrelated to Japan quake Honda to recall 156,302 cars in China
          Honda China says production halt unrelated to Japan quake Toyota to cut 50-70% production in China
          "There are no Honda cars available now. The cars will be delivered about one week after an order is placed, and this situation is expected to continue until the end of August this year," said a sales person at the New Dirui Automobile Sales Company.

          Many Japanese carmakers and parts producers have shut down operations in the wake of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami that damaged factories and infrastructure and caused delays in the shipment of raw materials.

          The supply chain disruption in Japan has sent shockwaves through their Chinese auto joint ventures, which import some key auto parts such as engines from Japanese suppliers.

          The disaster-stricken northeast region of Japan is a major production base for auto and electronics components.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品伊人久久久香线蕉| 老司机aⅴ在线精品导航| 国产极品粉嫩福利姬萌白酱| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本| 国产精品视频午夜福利| 欧美区在线| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 亚洲av无码国产在丝袜线观看| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 日韩高清不卡一区二区三区| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 亚洲综合成人av在线| 日本久久99成人网站| 久久精品国产字幕高潮| 中文字幕人成乱码中文乱码| 国模av在线| 伊人久久久av老熟妇色| 中文字幕丰满乱子无码视频| 人妻无码一区二区三区四区| 亚洲午夜精品久久久久久抢| 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 99中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区乱码| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 亚洲成AV人片在线观看麦芽| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 久久精品国产无限资源| 青草午夜精品视频在线观看| 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久| 青青草久热这里只有精品| 四虎永久播放地址免费| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 国产成人综合欧美精品久久| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 精品国产v一区二区三区 | 无码人妻久久一区二区三区app| 激情综合色综合久久丁香|